Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Persuasive Paper on MJ Legalization

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kramer, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Alright, I'll go more into detail and depth when I get back from classes, but yesterday, I learned that we will be given two weeks starting next Thursday to write a persuasive speech on anything you'd like. When I heard about this, I waited until everyone left until it was just my professor and myself in the room. I asked him, "Will there be any topics considered as 'taboo'?"

He thought for a second and responded with, "Erm...I'm sure there are a few. What do you plan to talk about? I can better judge it in that sense."

"Legalization of Marijuana."

He chuckled but approved it. Sooo, now I'm thinking just how I should go about with my topics at hand. If you can't already tell, this is PRO Legalization. Anyhow, I'm wanting to bring a few certain points up such as how our government would save and make millions (possibly in the couple billions) with the War on Drugs (excluding MJ as one of the things hunted) and with taxes. Another point would be it's medical purposes for all sorts of conditions, including chemo-patients and people diagnosed with ADD & ADHD. There are a few other points I'd love to cover, but I'm needing to rush out.

LEAVE THOUGHTS, OPINIONS, COMMENTS, AND EVEN IDEAS ON TOPICS TO COVER.