Personalized Hydro

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by zero13skater, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Can anyone let me know how it is to design your own hydro system,

i have the room for a 30g resi and enough table space for up to 4 plants...every "system i see is at least 6-12"

NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH space. if theres already a thread, it would be greatly appreciated to send a referance. stressed for time and can scroll throuh all of them.

TY ALL

PS if someone wants to see my project grow and wants to help and post ehre...Ill post all pics and update em to help others in my boat. :) TY!

2. build A mini flood and drain and fill it with Hydroton flood/drain 4 times a day(every 6 hrs) and you'll be very happy. your setup will look something like thing

(________^___________) -6" rubbermade filled with hydration Hole in center 4 drain
    __________^____________ - Table supports rubbermade/plants( Hold in center 4 drain

( nutrient resevour )
    (_Airstones_&_pump for flooding)

Really very simple to make It can be done 4 the price of 2 rubbermades, a table, pump, a little pvc for a drain, and a 1/2" flexible hose to run from the pump in the reservoir to the flood table above the reservoir for flooding.

3. okay so i build my flood table.

i put a floood tray. that transfers the pvc from table to resi..correct?

i know u use a (30g res.) would use a 30 gal/min pump. then the pump goes into your flood table right?

mount the plant part slightly above my flood table so roots get water and thats it right?

4. okay so i build my flood table.

i put a floood tray. that transfers the pvc from table to resi..correct?

i know u use a (30g res.) would use a 30 gal/min pump. then the pump goes into your flood table right?

mount the plant part slightly above my flood table so roots get water and thats it right?

is there any links with people showing their build?

5. anyone have a link with a diy they went through, you tube is a bunch of dummys