Personality > looks to what extent?

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Oct 17, 2012.

1. There's this girl I just met a few days ago and I shit you not she is the female version of me (just doesn't smoke as much :p ) But she's into everything that I'm into and back at home (I'm away at college) she lives really close by. Sounds like the perfect girl right? The only little problem is that her body isn't all that. She has pretty small tits, doesn't really have an ass and has a bit of a tummy. I fucking love thick thighs, big booty or at least tight and some nice knockers. Should I still go ahead and date her? I know I'd still be looking at other girls even if I love the girl. So what do you guys say? If I date her that means no more big booty college girls for me but I think it might be worth it finding somebody as awesome as her. Let's here your input guys.
    Not to sound conceded or like an asshole but I'm a good looking guy so I can get pretty much any girl I want. (took me a few days before she believed I was single) I'm 19 btw.

2. I have no problem with skinny girls with no titties or ass as long as they have a pretty face. If she's cute then I say go for it maaaane.

I hate you now OP.

jk

Kinda

3. Her face is maybe a 7/10 so nothing too special but I could wake up to it without loosing my morning wood haha. Sorry man I just got pretty lucky physically :)

4. Come on guys help me out!

5. ^ Up to you OP, I dated a girl that wasn't most skinny girl and not like the prettiest girl at the time but she was amazing. She cant talk to me anymore.. She told her mom i smoke lol

6. Why would she tell her mom that? Did she at least have ass and tits?

7. How can we help you without a picture man? What do you fucking expect!

8. sounds more like you dont deserve her... i mean you're coming on a forum asking whether or not you should date her because she doenst have big ole titties and a plump ass.

9. I'm just asking your opinions not asking you to make a decision for me. And I mean at 19 years old of course looks are going to be important.

10. I would but I feel like with this topic and a picture of her it's pretty fucked up to put her on blast like that. What goes on the internet stays on the internet forever. She does blaze a bit too and if he has an account here.... :bolt:

11. im 20 but i guess im just not shallow :/

12. [quote name='"The innovator"']

I'm just asking your opinions not asking you to make a decision for me. And I mean at 19 years old of course looks are going to be important.[/quote]

But at 25 looks don't matter? 30? 40? I don't think it's your age, I think it's just you, which is fine, but you don't just wake up on your 30th birthday and be a different person.

13. Steer clear. One of you isn't good enough for the other; it just depends who's asking.

14. Man i wish i met a female version of me. its rly up to u tho, i wouldnt take somebody elses advise over whether i should date her or not. Its something u should think about yourself lol. u could date her and then ull find out what u rly want.

15. This one.:cool:

16. Don't do it, if you're already considering looking at other girls then you obviously aren't ready for a relationship and will just end up hurting her.

17. if she's a 6 then the only thing that matters is personality and if it's great being a 6 is fine. But if she is a 5 or lower on looks ain't no personality going to help her

18. I fuckin hate you Op! Lol jus kitten, but find yourself one of them Magic 8 balls that you shake

19. It's all personality

20. She sounds perfect for you in a couple years when you grow out of thinking with your dick lol

There will be more like her, whore yourself out while you can. Unless you think you can have a relationship without hurting her.