personal record mile time

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by superstoner3, Dec 13, 2012.

1. 4:48 mile during college track

2. six minutes flat :cool:

a lonnnng time ago

3. Don't remember exactly but somewhere between 6-6:30 in hs

4. i did 3 miles in 20 minutes 2 weeks ago.

last week i did 3 miles in 16 so id say pretty decent improvement.

5. 5:20 a mile for 3 miles on the 16?

6. thats what it would average out to be, but there are plenty of variables like:

how many up hills and down hills are there?
    how often do i feel a burst of energy when i hear a part of a song i like on my phone?
    things like that.

i noticed when i ran without using music, i ran in 20, still not bad, but not as good as when i had music.

7. I ran like a 8:00...never was the fastest long distance but short distance i would crush the kids that were running 6 minute miles.

One year i got like 6:30 though cause i skipped a lap, but who hasnt done that? lol

8. I ran a little over the summer before i got my bike.

The best I ever got was around 22 min for 3 miles and just under an hour for 7. 7 was the longest I ever went and I only did it once haha

9. 6:17

I could prob get 6. New goal

10. 7:46 I'm a lady, this was like in 8th grade though hahah

11. Used to be able to run a mile at or just over six minutes. Since I got in a wreck and fucked up my back and my leg I've yet to get under eight, but I'm determined to get back to six and a half or less :D

12. 5:10 when I was playing college ball.

13. 5:17 was also during College soccer days

14. #14 Trogdor, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Once my foot stops hurting and I get back on the road for a bit, I'll run an all out, balls to the wall mile for you guys and post my time. Might not be til like February though.

Previous best recorded attempt was 6:50ish, but that was a while ago. Before I hurt my foot, I'll bet I could have beat it handily.

15. 6:28 in 5th grade. Haven't timed myself since

16. 7:15 and i can still do it any day of the week. im on a michael phelps training program... smoke a ass load and go work out. (;

17. 5 minutes 25 seconds when I ran every day. then I hurt my leg and skipped for a week, then a month, then.. eh..

18. Best 3 mile run time for me was 20 min flat

19. 18:21

20. That was out of shape for me