Personal Grow (Smoke)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by GOLD46, Aug 2, 2017.

1. I planted my grow outdoors May 29 of this year. The plants were less than a foot tall. They might have been atleast 8-9 inches.

Attached Files:

2. #2 GOLD46, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    These were my plants a month later June 23. They grow a foot taller then. I added perlite to raise the nitrogen levels in the soil. Both plants were atleast 1 and a half feet tall when I checked them.

Attached Files:

3. #3 GOLD46, Aug 2, 2017
    These were my plants July 18. I added more perlite to the plants to raise their nitrogen levels. They showed some signs of a nitrogen deficiency. They were both atleast 2 feet tall when I checked them.

Attached Files:

4. #4 GOLD46, Aug 2, 2017
    These were my plants July 29th. They were looking pretty good. They were showing signs of flowering when I checked them. I saw white hairs near the top of the plants. They were atleast 3 feet tall when I checked them. I added more perlite to the plants. I added bat guano, fish meal, bone meal, blood meal and organic compost to the plants. I will post again maybe next month. The plants should show flowers on them by then. I really hope that they do. They smell great at this point. By the way both plants are the strain Purple Pussy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. They are both 3 feet tall now. last time i checked them they were showing signs of preflower. i'm hoping they can get up to 5-6 feet before the season is over.

6. I gave all mine one feeding of fox farm big bloom and they exploded within a few days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Look at the date July 29th. It lists all the nutrients i added to my plants the last time i saw them.

8. Yeah I read that. Just exchanging information

9. Does the big bloom bottle show how to apply the liquid to outdoor plants?

10. 4 tablespoons (might be teaspoons can't remember at this moment in time) per gallon every other watering. I halfed it per watering so I could do it every watering.

11. I'm curious how adding nitrogen raises oxygen levels in your soil? I'm fairly sure that's incorrect after a quick Google search so I didn't make myself look foolish disputing what you're saying. Nutrient levels do affect what's called soil resperation but usually it's the release of c02 from microbial life from what I understand.

12. kool

13. all the nutrients that i added to the plants should raise the nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium levels at a decent rate

14. I am going to update my journal again at the end of the month. My plants are on the east coast so when I go down there I will take pictures.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just two cents. In the photos provided, nitrogen is pretty low even with the added amendments. The grasses around your plants are stealing a lot of nutrients from your girls. Grass roots are extensive and highly effective in nitrogen uptake. It's to late now to push nitrogen but in the future if weed pressure is high you got to feed your girls and the competition.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

16. Thank you for your advice. I am going to post more pictures at the end of this month. I added alot of nutes last time i saw my plants. Hopefully my plant takes off from what i gave it

17. Sadly all eight of my plants did not make it. I messed up by not giving them enough water like they needed.

18. When was the last time you watered them? That's a bummer dude, they looked pretty good, but been there done that. I feel for ya. Are they just wilted? They might survive if you didn't go that long without water, got pics? Are you sure the added nutes wasn't what killed them?