Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Person Psychological Experiment- Tapping into my Brain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4:20 Sonny, Nov 21, 2010.

1. In this case I will be basing this of the theory from "The Secret" Official Web Site of The Secret and The Power. As well as the use of Mind Movies Bob Proctor interview on Law of Attraction and visualization , but custom to my life. It is a loop of my wealth, health, personal, relationship and anxiety goals. By anxiety I mean further overcoming my social anxiety and also depression I've been struggling with for many years. The videos contain some nice ratatat music and I'm also going to be using The Brainwave Generator http://links.endoftheinter.net/linkme.php?l=98399 set to " Learning Aid 1 ( for subliminal ) ". The fourth element is marijuana. I smoke pot regularly and it helps a lot with my remaining anxiety and self hatred. I find it really opens my mind to accepting new things and should add a little something.

So that's it. Pot, Brainwave sounds, The Secret and Mind Movies. The experiment will take place over the next 5 months at least. Thats a bong bowl, an open mind and some movies every morning and every night. Each "session" will consist of watching all movies on a loop with the Learning Aid 1 ( for subliminal ) twice.

I will report in every night for a brief run down of the day and how I'm generally feeling. Starting tomorrow whenever I wake up, everything is a go.

2. There is some truth in that, but, you do know that assholes like me basically made all that stuff to sell to people like you, right?