Perscribtions are Fun!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by yourmoma036, Jan 22, 2005.

1. :wave: yo i am looking to perscribion drugs for recreation, butt i hav some trouble finding them does any one know if that whole thing where candian pharmices websites can send shit to america????And what is your favorate perscribion drug for recreational???

2. whats prescribtion?

3. prescription misspelled

4. you seem dumb enough as it is, you dont need to be popin' pills. dont turn into a custy. :smoke:

5. okay i was just busting your balls, but it doesnt seem that way.

:smoking:

6. just rob a old person of their shit

7. ^ haha for some reason i dont think thats allowed

8. ive done my share or prescription drugs in my day, but im pretty much over that. the only thing i like for the most part these days as far as perscription is vallium, because that makes you relaxed and chillin but doesnt fuck u up. if i could spell xanax (dont remember to many pills) that ones fun too, makes u feel drunk. percacets are get u fucked up too. but really prescription drugs dont effect me, never have. i dont feel vicodin at all no matter how many i take within reason and i never was a pill nor vicodin head. fuck prescription drugs, theyre the reason weeds not legal. damn pharmeseutical companies!!!!

keep it natural

9. ill do the saftey dance all fucking night long.
    yourmama, if your looking for that sort of information, you may want to try other sites. Erowid.com may be a start, I dont know exactly what it is that you want, but this isnt RXcity.
    please though, be fully aware and educated on any type of drug, rec, rx or otherwise that you take in!