PERPETUAL MULTI STRAIN SCROG (organic)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fm1776, Aug 24, 2011.

1. I've decided to get my final grow journal started. This is my seventh indoor grow. At this moment it is day 66 for one Lemon Skunk and day 6 for three feminized White Widow. In two weeks I will be starting Critical + and Northern Lights #2.

This is my set up:

1) 4x4 twin grow tent (400watt HPS + 55 watt dual cool tubes)
    2) 1.5x1.5 grow closet (250watt HPS)
    3) Biobizz All-Mix
    4) Fresh bat guano
    5) Bat rock guano
    6) Liquid kelp
    7) Humic acid
    8) Fulvic acid
    9) Organic "grow"
    10) Organic "Flower"
    11) CALmag
    12) Enzymzes

My goal is to harvest 10oz's every 6 weeks. Pictures will be updated regularly.

2. Day 66 for the Lemon Skunk
    Day 6 for the three White Widow #2

Attached Files:

3. Jumping on in here! :smoke:

4. lookin forward to Critical + and NL :wave:
    Aloha, Fats

5. in...cant wait to see the critical+

mine was awesome, couldnt have been easier to grow either. make sure you top or lst it ;)

6. #6 fm1776, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thx fats.

7. #7 fm1776, Aug 24, 2011
    That's great to hear. I've been hoping it will prove to be the dark horse of my strains.

8. Thanks Mickey for coming along.

9. Currently growing critical + strain. she is beautiful and a walk in the park lol

Attached Files:

10. #10 fm1776, Aug 25, 2011
    Congrats. A beautiful easy growing plant, what more can you ask for! I'm stoked.

11. This is good new for me too, I just started a critical + freebie a few weeks ago and shes lookin fine :D I'm looking forward to seeing this grow thru, so good luck FM!

12. #12 fm1776, Aug 26, 2011
    Good luck to yourself as well.

13. :wave:
    Seventh Grow now eh!? How time flies :eek:
    Lookin good FM bro, although you gotta get on a better camera dude, those black lines are killing the shots for sure!
    10oz every 6 weeks sound like a great pull if you can hit it. I got my fingers crossed for you bro, so make it happen :hello:
    Peace out holmes

14. avent droped by in a while soz
    when did you get the tent?

15. Thanks ruthless and train for joining in. Yes I know I need to get another light in there for pictures. I hope to have that sorted on Monday.

I wound up not going with the twin tent. The whole set up was past my budget and the top portion was bull shit. So I went with the 80x80x170. Yes a bit smaller but I'm pleased. I will have to recalculate my objectives, but I'll probably just treat the as two completely different grows. And, I'll drop the idea of having one for veg and one for flowering.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking the tent should produce 13oz's and the closet 5oz's. I'll move the three White Widows into the tent on Monday. So i'm guessing around 18oz's every 100 days or so. I can live with that. Now I'm not expecting that on the first grow in the tent. But I hope it's close.

Maybe you guys growing in tents could give me a good trade off of pot sizes to number of plants and veg times? Remember I have 80x80. I think that's 12 sqft.

16. Here are a couple of pictures. I know they are crap but I have a lot going on until Monday.

Attached Files:

17. how many is there goin to be in the tent?

18. #18 fm1776, Aug 27, 2011
    3 big ones. But I may want to change that on future grows to cut down time. I'm looking for imput from others with similar sized tents.

19. Day 71 from seed: Lemon Skunk
    Day 11 from seed: 3 x White Widow

The LS is suffering big time. The first real problem I've faced since grow 1. Heat! Temps are running over 100 during lights on. They've been in the mid 90's lights off. However, this evening they finally dropped to 95 lights on and 77 lights off. But a lot of damage has already been done. Large sections of leaves have been burnt to a crisp.

Also, humidity is running at 20%. I should be able to fix that tomorrow. But like I said this has been going on for two weeks and damage is already done. Buds look healthy enough but I'm sure yield will suffer.

I picked up some fish mix and have top feed her at lights out. Hopefully this heat wave will break in the next few days.

The good news is temps are in the mid 80's outside so the three WW's are thriving. I have my tent set up and ready to go but I'm worried how much warmer it will get in the room where both grows are going. So, they will stay outside at least until temps drop back to the 70's.

I'd like to run the lights at night but my building, which is normal empty, is packed with vacationers. They should all be leaving in the next ten days. Then I'll run the lights at night and open the rolling shutters to let the cool night air circulate.

Here are a few pictures. Sorry, still haven't hooked up the normal lights for pictures. But I will soon so hang in there.

Attached Files:

20. #20 fm1776, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Here you can see some of the burnt chit in the middle. I've already removed the totally fried leaves. The new growth ( closest) is not directly under the light so it looks good. It's just the leaves that are highest and directly under the light that got it. I have raised the light up a bit. Plus I soaked a towel to help get the humidity up. It appears to be working too. Humidity is now 40%. Temperatures really dropped last night and for the first time in weeks I'm down to low 80's with the lights on!

Attached Files: