Perpetual Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by larryg420, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Round 3:D,harvest in a week.
    I just got a TDS and PH meter and man what a difference.;)
    The newest ones in the back are really starting to bud,thanks to FF Open Sesame.
    It puts the flowering into hyper drive.
    Then the Beastie Bloomz fills them out nice and then the Cha Ching really helps with resin production.
    These are all Kush clones from 3 different moms.17 of them total right now.I have 12 more clones ready to fill an empty spot when its becomes available.
    I'm starting to take more clones to keep it going.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. larry. you should upgrade to hydro. i think that it would make continuosely harvesting easier cuz the plants grow faster

3. I've got 3 going hydro now to see how they do.

4. sup larry, i got a perpetual harvest on the way too(much smaller scale of course). i harvest 2 plants every 3 weeks starting on jan 23rd, about 1.5 oz's per plant depending how lazy i was about tying them down during the grow lol.

for me it works out well because i smoke about 2 ounces a month, while ill get a little more than 3 oz per month.

these numbers have potential as well, i only grow with about 90W worth of CFL in veg area, 250W HPS in flowering. I'm going to upgrade to a 400W soon, and some T5s in my veg closet.

also, i hardly even have to look at my plants. i use autopots with coco, so they stay auto-fed for weeks. I only intervene if i see any burn or weird things happening. :D hardly any work!

so youve been growing for decades but never got a perpetual harvest going til now? is this your biggest operation to date? looking good man!:smoking:

5. nice looking plants there. I'm a big fan of perpetual harvests. I just can't deal with waiting 3-4 months for a harvest.

lookin good, keep it up

6. I get about 6oz's every 2 to 3 weeks right now.
    I never had the room before to do a 2 room deal.Or the money to buy all the stuff.
    But now i can do it all!:D
    My biggest yes so far,16 to 24 plants in the flowering room at any one time[24 now,3 hydro,19 soil less mix].
    3 moms and 10 to 30 clones[10 right now].Just took 16 and going to do more in a little while.
    I was going to cut 3 today but changed my mind,i'm going to let them go another week or two.
    The tri's are very milky now but most of the pistils are still alive:mad:.But the buds are really filling out more.
    Must be the Fox Farm Cha Ching,says it extends flowering cycle,stimulates essential oil production:smoking:.
    The picture is last harvest,this is only 1/4lb of it.Got 7 oz's total.

Attached Files:

7. Thanks ray,like i said above with the TDS meter i really have it dialed in now:D.
    6 of the flowering plants really took off when i gave them the right amount of Tiger Bloom,Big Bloom and Beastie Bloomz.
    They doubled in bud size in a week.
    The new ones got Tiger Bloom,Big Bloom and Open Sesame and they are really starting to bud out now.
    And the 3 hydro ones are doubling in size once a week.

8. I forgot to mention i get about 2oz's per plant,thats pure bud.The trim i save and make Kif with.
    The popcorn stuff i jar and save for cooking and hash.
    I let them get about 2ft to 3ft tall,4ft at very most.

9. nice! i always have 6 plants in my flower room, 2 in my veg getting ready to rotate in. :)

does hydro seem easier to maintain to you? how are they doing by comparison? sorry if you answered this in the thread and i missed it. i feel like when i used to use regular soil or soil less mixes the watering was a major chore that i didnt like too much lol.

10. Yes it seems easier,i just check water level, PPM and PH every other day.Add nutes as needed.
    Watering is a pain with soil/soil less mix's,each plant has a different need and each gal of nute needs to be adjusted per plant.
    I don't have any clones the same age in soil less mix right now to compare to the 3 in hydro.
    But with the clones i just took I'll do a side by side comparison when they root.

Attached Files:

11. I was going to cut them last week but changed my mind.I'm letting them go another week or more to get real danky and full.:smoking:One Hermied on me for letting her go so long:eek:.But i figured that any other one that got her pollen will be a feminised seed.I don't get Hermies often,it was from stress and going so long.

Attached Files:

12. So its still going strong,all of them are Kush now.
    I let the Grapeberry go for now,i like the Kush better.:smoke:.I have 5 Purple Kush,7 Hash Kush,and the rest Fruity Kush.
    I have 6 Bubble Buckets going also:D.

Attached Files:

13. Awesome dude, u have alot for yourself there lol. I wish i had that looks dank. Yeah fox farm is the shit man i drove 50 miles today to pick myself up some. Gooodluck with that man looks tasty :smoke::hello:

14. Thanks,my hydro store is 55 miles one way:eek:.I go once a month,drive 110 miles round trip,2.5 hours driving.
    And i spend about 15 minutes in the store:rolleyes:,i know what i need and get it and run.Don't like staying there too long if you know what i mean.

15. I love Purple!:smoking:

Attached Files: