Perpetual Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Vee, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Once the member has followed all the advice on growing that he/she can thanks to the members of GC...what next???

I think a sub forum maybe of the Advanced Growers forum, for those members who can discuss and seek advice on how to turn this growing, into a 'machine'. or how to 'manage' it 'perpetually'

The ability to rotate a crop every 2-3-4 weeks and keep it going and a place to discuss this in one united place

for your consideration

thank you

"V"

2. I'm pretty much at that point myself. I was looking around the web last night just for something to inspire me.

3. Oh...you're talking about a sub forum to be dedicated to perpetual growing...

Sorry...missed that somehow...:eek:

4. How do you do it OP?

5. Do what my friend ..?

6. How do you Keep a perpetual grow? How many rooms do you have? Id like to know your process and how often you harvest

7. ..and that my good man Friday is why I made the post, so that guys like your self with a couple of grows under ya belt can start spitting out those colas like you're a member of the FORD motor company....lol (equivalent) ...lol

...many of the relevant posts are all over the place,

"V"