Perpetual grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Redbeard0420, May 8, 2017.

1. i have a serious question. What would be the most logical way to have four strains growing not exceed a 12 plant count limit and still pull harvest every two weeks . It has to include clone and veg times. Cheese candy 60 day flower amnesia haze 90 day flower tangerine 70 day and cookies and cream 60 days

2. This is going to be all autos? Average about 12 weeks total. Plant a new seed every 2 weeks and put that plant on the left side of the garden. After harvesting from the right move all the plants one row down and put a new seedling on the left. It would be easier to time with all the same flower time but you can manage it.

Smaller plants go on a series of buckets and spacers to keep the canopy height as even as you can.

3. No I do not mess with auto flowers

4. Buy or build an aeroponic or fogponic clone machine. One of the best investments I've made is my turboklone 24. I think I paid $130 for it with dome. It's like automatic. I've never not rooted a clone.

Obviously you need two rooms. A veg area and a bloom area. You will only have room for a 4 week veg because of your plant count and tight schedule. 2 weeks in clone machine 2 weeks in DWC bucket. When you go to move a plant to the bud area you take a clone.

You want 1 clone every two weeks. Once they move to the bud tent they get 8-10 weeks to finish. Your strains with staggered finish times will screw this up a little and cause delays. You're probably going to want to stick to short maturing 8 week strains. This will keep your 2 week cycle going.

You'll end up with 4 in bud tent at a time. Every two weeks you harvest one and another one moves in from the veg tent. When you move one in take a clone and plant the previous clone in a DWC bucket. I would use DWC if you can figure it out because the rapid growth will help you get a decent harvest even with your short veg time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Buy one of these. Run 4 buckets in the bloom area and 2 in veg. The rest of the plants can wait in the cloner until ready for a bucket. I run this bucket system. It's amazing for the price. Everything you need but meters, nutrients, and lights.
    HTG Supply - Bubble Brothers 6 Pot DWC System
    [​IMG]