Perpetual Grow Journal.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grows, May 7, 2018.

1. finished two grows and my third alot of my seeds didn't germinate so I put some on when I got a few autofems and recently moved out of my closet and into a diy 4x8 tent with a hps and led. and just put on 5 crystal meth auto's by fastbuds and got two blue auto's by seedsman and a greatwhiteshark auto by canuk seeds I started flushing and a AK x critical mass that's well into flower aswell. haven't been keeping a journal since my last grow cuz I haven't had much on the go since. my last grow was white widow and amnesia haze autos by cropking seeds. I had good results but I'd like to try some dp auto's aswell as mephisto. post more pictures soon. 20180506_121030.jpg 20180506_121008.jpg 20180506_120931.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have two questions for you. How do you like growing in 5-gallon buckets? Also, It looks like you're not potting up, just starting in 5 gallons. Do you have any issues with it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I plant right into 15 gal pots. I only transplant if I have to. Why disrupt the plant that is trying to grow and flourish? I really think there's something about growing in those Solo cups like there's some kind of a toxicity of those things. A lot of guys on here talk about how it's too big and too hard to water into this and that I just don't get it though

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here u go[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I only think it looks we rid at firs the being in a huge pot but no problems no. here's pic from this morning 20180507_090907.jpg 20180507_090856.jpg 20180507_090916.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man they grow wild huh? I’m using 1 gallons right now, I’m using a closet and have 8 plants. Moving soon and will probably replant after I see how many females I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. here's my tent rn. just got a 7 pack of Colorado cookies by dutch passion. put 3 on already[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

8. can't wait. I've been wanting to grow some dp genetics ever since I started getting into growing.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk