Perpetual grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Yashas, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Nope turns out there were no seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey Yashas.....
    Hows it going ? Hope alls good. Haven't heard from you in a while.
    Growing like hell up here.
    Hope your doing the same.
    Cant wait to see your next grow.

Well heres a little of what I am doing.
    Take care.

Outside.
    N
    Inside

The chocolate mint OG is extraordinary you should try it you will definitely love it quick growing plant 7 to 8 months it's a high Indica strain if you got any pain it will take it away Chem berry diesel you will like that as well it's mostly sativa very strong head Buzz 32% on the high-end THC. Growtogrow[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wow amazing. Your grow looks great.

Mines a bit off season now. Monsoons here so it’s mainly cloudy or raining. Just have about 3-4 plants on the go. The big one is Candy Kush photo.
    The flowering one is c99 and I have a couple of pure Kush photo and a jack auto in seedling phase.
    I should definitely try the choco mint. Which breeder is it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. She is looking great ..
    I guess I didnt think of you having seasons like that being in the tropics... So this time of year is your rainy season. Mmm..
    Learn something new every day.

The Chocolate Mint OG is from Humboldt seeds. I got my seeds through Seedsman. Around 25% thc.
    Couple of others to that are really good was the seedsman blueberry 7/8 weeks on the flower time and then Barney's Farm Red Dragon.
    The real high-end sativa it only takes about 9 weeks and flower what's a Chem Berry D from Dark Horse genetics. 26 to 32% thc.
    Very good head buzz.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  8. Grow 2.0 - To whoever is still around to show some interest, my grows stopped around the end of 2019, partly due to getting busy with some job change and of course, covid popping up a little later. Anyway finally thought of doing it again as I was missing the quality nuggets! Turns out, since the years have passed, we have some own websites in my country now with autos as an option. Unlike earlier, where I only depended on European sites like Vault and pay ridiculous amounts for shipping and discreet deliveries. Anyway, had got some fresh UK Cheese and gorila glue, 2 Cheese went dud, 1 gorilla glue popped today! Clandestine cupboard grow this time around though, as balcony is no longer an option as I moved cities and i hardly get 2 hours of sunlight in my new balcony.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Y
    You still around here?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yup still alive and above ground.

Had a good grow season this summer. IMG_20221005_175825512.jpg image.jpg IMG_20221017_073057845.jpg IMG_20221012_144228853_HDR.jpg IMG_20221009_190002853.jpg

How's things in your neck of the woods?:passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Thank you. It was one of my best grows outside. I especially love the colorful plant. She's a skunk hero from Jean-O's genetics in Adrian Michigan.

Yes it's legal to grow outside here in Michigan. There's some rules that have to be followed but otherwise it's perfectly legal to grow outside here in Michigan. We're recreational state here in Michigan so we're allowed to grow 12 plants at an address legally here as well.
    I and wife are licensed for 24 plants medical cannabis. Our licenses come do this year and I don't think we're going to re-up them because we can grow as much as we need with 12 plants outside. Each one of these plants produces probably about a pound and a half each of AAA spectacular smoke without any ounces counted from larf. I just throw that to the ground now don't care nothing about it. As I don't use concentrates me and my wife just smoked flower and make edibles. I don't have time or energy to make concentrates anymore.

I also worked at an outside farm where we ran 26 plants outside. I've worked there for the last two and a half three years outside where the farmer there is licensed to grow 72 plants.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's amazing. All I can say is I really need a place like Michigan in my life! Hopefully at some point in my life... I am from India and here, space like that is only reserved for the ultra rich. We really don't have that kind of space, especially in the cities here. Maybe in the villages but then again, growing for recreational use is not allowed here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gorilla glue auto day 7

Attached Files:

14. I would guess the practice is different from region to region? Some places north bordering to Nepal. Pakistan..those regions?

15. Yes it does differ. For example there is a place called Malana in India close to the Himalayas who extensively grow for the purpose of producing hash and it's the most premium stuff you can get here. It's called Malana cream. It is kinda legal to only grow and smoke only in those secluded areas. Meaning a guy like me would have to travel about 2000 kms for a couple of days of smoking! What I meant was having open spaces and gardens right in front of a house and legally being allowed to grow and consume is stuff only made of dreams!

16. Gorilla glue auto day 14, pic taken on Nov 27th

• Like Like x 1