Perpetual grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Yashas, Mar 20, 2017.

1. are you going to plant 10 plants in gallon pots

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. 3 bears day 22[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Naaah, if I plant so many I will not be able to justice to all of them in terms of light and care etc. probably start growing a couple of them initially

• Like Like x 2
  5. Did you guys participate in it as well?

• Like Like x 1
  6. No I didn't

7. i did but didnt win anything which is okay i already placed my order from.the vault

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. 3bears og day 29[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looking good...
    looks like it's a whole lot nicer there than it is here I'm in a blizzard right now the temperature just went from 53 to 29 in about 3 hours.
    That's Michigan for u

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow, here it’s a pleasant 70 during the day and goes down to 60 during the night. Though it’s winter it’s the best time to grow as the sky is clear. As I live in a tropical climate, summers usually bring a lot clouds along

• Like Like x 1
  11. OMG here I got ice underneath that snow cuz it rained all night and the snow makes it like 10 times worse on top of that ice and the temperature is now down to 23[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I wish I lived in a tropical climate! It got down to -30*F with wind chill the other night - Definitely NOT the healthy type of cold shock you want which turns your buds purple X3 Heck, I was about to turn purple myself shoveling the snow!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol. That’s crazy. I can’t imagine as I have never experienced such extreme cold

14. How does your plants stay alive in his weather?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Inside and down in basemet.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Wow that’s a nice setup you have there. How much does it cost to have something set up like that?

• Like Like x 1
  17. White widow x big bud Day 20 veg. Growing pretty slow this one [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. 3BOG day 36[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Really not that much you know I mean you're an island so maybe wood down there's a little expensive but it's just a couple of 2 x 12 with a 2 x 4 nailed to the top of it and some plastic to put on the floor some tarps to cover up the wood so the wood can't seep to my soil and I bought some amendments to go in the soil that one that raised bed right there holds 33 cubic feet total it'll hold a couple more but not much there's like 12 bags of ocean forest in it and 8 bags of Happy Frog 2 30 lb bags of worm castings and then a whole host of amendments that I put in there which will make the soil pretty rich and it'll last for the entire grow I shouldn't have to do anything with maybe make some tea once in awhile[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. You're going to like that one it's good stuff I grew that I got that one of those growing right now very good all the way around good yield good expectations of THC just good.

• Like Like x 1