Perpetual grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Yashas, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Well I can tell you the White Widow from seedsman it's good weed alright is smokes well it taste good and the plant grows in 90 days no doubt about it but the only thing I can say is is not any one of them damn plants is consistent with the other one. They are all different but the smoke is good it seems to be good off and every one of them even though they don't look alike and some of them don't even smell like the smoke is good guarantee that I'll show you a little pic of what I got going on right now and I have two white widows growing from the same bag of seeds that I got from seedsman. These pics are from today I just took them a couple hours ago cuz I haven't took any in a couple weeks but you can see them in the pot they look totally different from one another ones like 4 feet tall ones like 2 feet tall one looks like a a broom handle with buds on it and the other one looks like a bat with a bud on it lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. You know it's really hard to tell when they're that small what kind of plant they will be I'm grown. Rosen's of plants and I never look to see what a plant's going to do until after the first month then I start knowing approximately what I think it's going to do not always come out that way though but it's growing weeds fun I tell you that lol tell you what if I can find me a job growing weed for somebody I'm going to do it if it takes care of me like my present job does I'm there I don't give a shit if I have to move to Colorado or Washington I'm going to go LOL I'm going to sell my house and pack my old lady up and grab the dog and we're out of here LOL

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry about the pic in the first post there with the white widows this is a better one I just took it just now lite a little better[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wow. Completely different phenos. This is what happens with hybrids I guess. I have already grown Seedsman white widow auto once and it was an indica dominant. Won't be surprised if the next one is a sativa dominant.

Anyhow, I would love to grow a 100 %indica and a 100 % sativa. Any suggestions regarding the strains for the same?

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  5. A lot of my friends love the Afghan Kush from World of seeds it's an actual seeds screen from Afghanistan from the Kush region world of seeds actually travels to these places and brings back the seeds and then grow them in quantity so we can have seeds from them and I've been growing the Afghan Kush gosh I don't know probably at least 3 or 4 years now I keep it alive all the time cuz I have so many people who love that plant and I bought one package of seeds and I think I got like 5 seeds I think I got 3 left I have three Afghan Kush clones in the basement that I super cropped accidentally it started to Bud and I was like oh shit I didn't take any clones.. but to be okay there come out fine I believe I don't know I've never tried cloning a super cropped clone it don't matter it's going to be weed it's going to grow 10-4

6. Oh yeah the blueberry from seedsman that's a good one too very good weed very tasty and very busy it makes my old ladies clothes come off LOL I mean what more can I say

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol. I love your clothes too. In your pics

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's hot here brother I don't know I mean it's just about winter time but it's still hot here for Christ's sake I mean yesterday it was 80 like 86 today it wasn't supposed to get to 70 but it's 70 now it's like 73 right now it's Michigan weather for you though you don't like it one minute stick around for 15 more minutes it'll change LOL I still got a couple of good weeks growing it looks like though I'm going to take my Acapulco Gold today after Dark give it a little bit of time for that sugar to get back down in the stock the rest of them though they're probably going to go for Halloween. Next year and change in the whole garden spot though next year the garden will get 10 hours of light a day even out here in this time of the year it'll still get about 8 hours of light where I'm going to move it to and that'll help my grow out a lot I grew there last year just a couple of plants in pots and it came out great so I thought I'd try something different put on my back fence he didn't work as well on that spot I should have checked out my sun first my neighbor's tree is shade in one corner of it I got a tree it's Shaden the same corner so the south side of my girl only gets about 3 hours of light right now direct light

9. But hey I'll get at you later I got a bunch of business to take care of now at that time of day for me you take care good chatting with you.
    Se'ya

• Like Like x 1
  10. lemon haze take forvever LOL but ripley og is top shelf smoke. i grew out 4

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. it could be stunted but you would have to let it go for another week or two... beside that it looks healthy...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Critical Fem. Overall day 96. Flowering day - 27
    Trichomes are building up nicely. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  13. so much better then the first grow congrats man

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks. Yup, experience is a great teacher. And now I also know why everyone goes gaga for photos over autos.

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  15. So I had mis calculated the flowering days. I counted from flowering instead of counting from the time it was flipped to flowering.

So Critical - overall on Day - 104, flowering 50 days. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  16. how long are you letting her run for

• Like Like x 2
  17. Depends on how fast it Amber's up. Currently it's all cloudy and when I start to see a few Amber's, I will harvest it. This is an indica dominant plant and I don't want too much of couch lock.

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  18. Auto Chem Bubbly - Day 37[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey how's things? Looking good.
    I think your going to like growing the photos just because of the yield... But your auto is doing good.

• Like Like x 1