Perpetual Flower with SensimillaSense

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TonyStarks423, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Im simple. 2x4 Tent. Canna Full Line. Recharge. Roots Organic soil. Dragonfly Earth Medicine teas every now and then.

Im moving different strains through this tent in a search for my magic strain. No luck so far but I figured this would be a better way to keep track of flower times and I get a chance to get back into the community and reinvigorate my passion for the plant.

Im very selective on my strains and I do extensive research on the breeders before I choose to purchase their product. Most of my strains come from seedsherenow. They supply breeder backgrounds and a good number of them are featured on this podcast I listen to that does 2+ hr interviews with these legendary breeders and their craft.

This is probably the most ill talk but I figured if anyone is going to tune in theyll need a little background info.
    I grow for effects first, flavor second, and potency third, with the first two being interchangeable at times depending on the intensity of one over the other. Ive got a system. It works and i will eventually move on to completely organic options but right now im just enjoying pushing the plants in a system im comfortable with.

There are three plants in the tent at once, staggered to provide a harvest about once a month if not twice. I dont clone, and I wont clone until im blown away by a plant. At that point ill zero in on that strain and begin cloning in a search for the magic plant. Not really sure what Ill do after that but this journey has been underway for about a year and Ive grown some impressive bud. But nothing that made me want to drop everything im doing and chase that plant.

2. 20190720_005228[1].jpg Ive got all Swamp Donkey genetics in the tent right now. Left to Right; Tropic Thunderfuck, Lift Ticket, Tropic Thunderfuck

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 TonyStarks423, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    20190720_005236[1].jpg
    Tropic Thunderfuck. 10-14 days left. I actually introduced New Millenniums Winter Frost this last watering to speed up the ripening process and bring out phenotypic differences in the plant.

Things I have noticed thus far considering this strain:
    -They are pretty spot on in terms of smell. Strawberry Daiquiri. Praying this stays dominate through harvest, dry, and cure.
    -Flower sets on fast and flower sites are plentiful, great nodal spacing and nice leaf to calyx ratio. Nodal spacing and leaf to calyx ratio are so important for one thing. I. Hate. Trimming.
    - Decent Yield. Seen better, seen worse.

Overall its a pleasure to grow and a pretty easy going plant. Vigor seems to be in the genetics which is nice. Seems to be right no track with the suggested flower time. This is hit or miss with LEDs so I tend to take these suggestions with a grain of salt.

4. You just got a new follower because of your name. Ghost face is the shit Haha. Also sexy looking plants my guy :)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. 20190721_233259.jpg 20190721_233252.jpg 20190721_233141.jpg

Tropic Thunderfuck is falling all over the place. I'm not too picky when it comes to branch strength as long as it's not too ridiculous. We are on the home stretch, last 10 days so im not sweating it. Smells and looks great!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 20190721_232938.jpg 20190721_233002.jpg

Lift Ticket.

Heavy on the Pinene with this one!
    Not super stoked about the leafage on her but I knew she was bushy and didnt defoliate as I should have so I take some of the blame.

Looks good, couple weeks left.

7. . 20190720_005249.jpg 20190721_233024.jpg

Tropic Thunderfuck 2. Seemingly following suite with the tropical terpene profile. Bud sites like crazy.

Hoping she doesnt stretch too much more. Considering TF1 is falling over I'd hate for this one to get so tall and heavy that I have to improvise. That's a small thing to cry about though, so I wont.

Doing great. Approaching week 4.

8. With TF1 leaving the tent soon. I'll be introducing a new strain! Coming soon. Dying to be transplanted into the 5gal.

Limekiller OG.

I'll drop stats and shit when I actually move the plant and have pictures.

9. Tropic Thunderfuck has been hanging for about a week now. Few more days and shell be ready to trim and jar. Looking like between 1.5 to 2 oz. 20190801_235248.jpg

10. Limekiller OGs have been moved over to the flower tent. They're healthy and very happy in their new 5gals 20190801_235357.jpg

11. Flower tent is a little packed right now but next in line for harvest is Lift Ticket on the far right. About two weeks left on her I imagine. The smell on her is mr clean. Straight up. 20190801_235304.jpg

12. I've also started pheno hunting a new strain. More details on that when I get it started. I may run updates for that sparingly along with the flower tent updates ‍♂️. Probably just going to make a separate thread tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tropic Thunderfuck trimmed up and jarred today. Final weight was more than the 1.5 to 2 zips I expected. Official plant harvest weight is 2.8oz. Going to see of the shake is good enough to press into rosin. If not I can definitely sacrifice some of this bud but its worth a shot. Otherwise I'll do ice water or dry ice hash with it.

Definitely impressed with the terpene profile. Very tropical, cant imagine what it will be like after a month of curing. We shall see what she tastes lile.and if this strain is worth diving into. So far it's on point with ease of growth, nodal spacing, leaf to calyx ratio, terpene profile, and harvest weight. Branch strength could be better but that's hardly something to complain about.

Overall happy with this plant. Next couple of weeks I'll be pulling down the Lift Ticket. Her terpene profile has gone absolute dank. 20190804_233641.jpg 20190804_233630.jpg 20190804_233533.jpg

14. Update. Everything is pushing along. Fade is beginning on Lift Ticket. 20190807_001345.jpg 20190807_001453.jpg

Tropic Thunderfuck #2 terpenes are kicking off a sweet candy smell. Filling out nicely and looks to be right on par if not better than Tropic Thunderfuck #1 20190807_001502.jpg

Limekiller OGs are on day 11. Healthy and happy 1565151801569.jpg

15. Think the LED driver in this tent is on the fritz. Keeping an eye on it. May switch it out with the one in the veg tent for the time being.
    20190816_004004.jpg 1565931095899.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lift ticket is down and dry. Final weight around 1.5oz. It's ok, won't grow again for a while. I've set a 2oz harvest as my acceptable minimum. Another Tropic Thunderfuck is due in about a week. I'll update with pics later today. Limekiller OGs are doing fine. Had deficiency issues recently but I think I've alleviated the issue.

17. One more strain will come through the flower tent before the phenohunt project begins. Details to come

18. Ok it's been a while and a few new things are going on but idk rewind and start where I left off.

Tropic has been harvested and dried. I've got about 2.5oz curing now. 20190902_210121.jpg