Perpetual 5000 Watt, Co2, Whole Hg Lineup

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PhilthyPhil, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Nice man, you guys get some sweet cool downs at night. Very interesting mix of weather year round, yall get the best and worst of every season.

2. yea man sometimes super hot summers, then down to 0 degrees in the winter lol, four distinct seasons

3. Nice sounds legit. I'll be running A/C till at least around November lol.

4. Back for more updates from the blunt room, I put a Matanuska thunder fuck outside to add to my already outdoor cindy99, lets take a gander...

Cindy 99
    [​IMG]

Thunder Fuck, just came out today to flower outside since I had no space in the flower room.
    [​IMG]

Veg land

Lavender and iced grapefruit moms growing..
    [​IMG]

Some babies assorted variety
    [​IMG]

Flower room

Iced grapefruit , at 5 weeks now, these are form multiple plants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Caramel cream auto
    [​IMG]

Cindy 99, these babies are gonna be big, at 5 weeks to
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

outdoor flowering as begun... on the cindy99
    [​IMG]

Beena  busy day in the grow, time to blunt out with some thunder fuck I got curing from a recent chop :bongin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. bump! More pics to come, in the grow now :p

6. Dont look for Alaskan Thunderfuck. That is the rename it recieved because us americans cant pronounce tribal names. It real name is Matanuska ThunderFuck and its from the reigon of alaska known as the Matanuska Valley

7. I haven't found it online yet...grantex I only looked in one place. Everything looks nice and healthy on here Phil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SG-HIGHASFCK using Swishers and Herb

8. Quick glance at my outdoor babies..

Cindy99
    [​IMG]

MTF
    [​IMG]

9. Looking good man!

10. dudeeeeeeeeeeee teleport me some of that shizzzzzzz

11. lol come on down to Washington its everywhere

12. Temps are so different from Seattle to Spokane lol crazy

13. yes sir we have way hotter summers and much colder winters, I grew up in Everett and in Spokane so Im used to both climates. I do tire of the endless rain over there though, more seasonal in Spokane.

14. When the rain comes back after a summer though it's quite a joy to me, at least for awhile. Washington is a great place to live, so many different weather conditions in many different areas 4 wonders of life all within 2 hours of each other. Water, Mountain, Desert, Forest

15. a few more weeks till I cut... maybe less, shit is filling in rapidly, heres a few shots from my shitty phone camera

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My outdoor beautys

Cindy99
    [​IMG]

MTF
    [​IMG]

16. I'm from Cali its everywhere here too I'm just broke ATM..

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Chopped 9 plants today, been trimming for fuckin hours heres a few snap shots of whats done from my shitty phone cam, will post better pics later tonight...

4 cinderella 99s 4 iced grapefruits 1 sweet tai

these plants didnt get any of the c02 granted ive been rebuilding and ordering new supplies for the system, id say i got 5 ounces a plant based on wet weight maybe more, not as good as i hoped for but Ill do better next time.

Cindy 99 on top grapefruit on screen below it you cant see
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Nice haul man. That outdoor Cindy is a monster. I like it over here in the rain, biggest thing I noted about Spokaine was that no one stops for red lights. It is a beautiful city though.

19. #80 PhilthyPhil, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    Spokane is a decent place, the drivers here do suck no one pays any attention, we have a large elderly population to lol. That outdoor cindy is just growing and growing will take some pics today of her, heavy thunderstorms rolling through so hopefully the rain isn't to bad.