Perpetual 5000 Watt, Co2, Whole Hg Lineup

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PhilthyPhil, Jun 11, 2013.

1. The thunder fuck is amazing, super fast growing and ultra potent, got 3 seeds of it ina bag of herb i got and got a few females from it.

2. Looking nice as hell in here Phil. I've got a C99 germing right now but its the Female Seeds one. That Thunderfuck is really beast.

3. Yea the thunder fuck is killer, its growing so fast still has a month to go maybe a lil less. Youll have to let me know how that fem seeds c99 is, so far everything looks awesome on the g-13 labs one

4. a cinderella 99 in my backyard, will see how she does ;)
    [​IMG]

5. Interesting, that c99 fan leaf pic on the first page doesn't look like c99 at all, the fingers are waaaay too fat...

6. Def cinderella 99 from g - 13 labs, dont know if they got the reall c99, but who knows so far its been stinky as fuck and growing fast. As long as it turns out dank ill be pleased

7. Damn, shes got longer than I thought. Gonna be a nice pull from her. C99 just broke soil today :D

8. Nice Ill keep an eye on it, I wanna see how that fem seeds turns out, c99 is legendary

9. Definitely, I'll keep you posted on her. When the veg tent light comes on I'll check and see how she's doing. I was pretty close to going with the G13 one since I want to try alot of their stuff, but the Female Seeds one was cheaper. I'm excited to grow some sativas, I've only smoked maybe 2 sativa buds before.

10. Ive never grown from female seeds or g 13 but i got plants from both this run, Sativas are my fav as i prefer a more heady cerebral high without the body stone as much.

11. Sweet. I really want to have a variety of smoke, everything I've ever bought seems pretty indica as far as smoke wise...and most of my beans were indica dom. hybrids or mostly indica. Sativa seems like a great day time smoke.

I'm pretty excited about C99 and Jack Diesel especially though, that should be some bomb.

12. Update timeeeeee, veg room

two c99s and a lavender
    [​IMG]

big c99 in back and a thunder fuck as well as some clones
    [​IMG]

Flowering room!

[​IMG]

dinky little auto flower, sweet caramel
    [​IMG]

quick glance at the room in a few pictures...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sweet caramel nug forming
    [​IMG]

Thunder fuck nugs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Double bubble berry flower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big super silver haze in the back, needs tied down getting heat stressed... this strain takes usually 13 weeks to flower im trashing it after this grow
    [​IMG]

13. Quick glance at my outdoor plant in my backyard,
    [​IMG]

14. quick glance at the room, 4 plants missing from pic on the right.
    [​IMG]

15. how tall are those monsters/? wht yield do u expect

16. Looks really nice in here Phil. Your flowering girls are catching/gonna catch that first swell nicely. The big girls in the veg room look good too, how big you gonna let em get before you flower?

17. I would flower them now but there is no space left in the flower room lol, as soon as one of the earlier ones comes down ill swap em in.

18. #38 PhilthyPhil, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    the ones in the back are the super silver hazes, the yield will vary from plant to plant, the biggest ones upwards of 3/4 of a pound per plant prob, some qp per plant ones to. Im hoping for a half pound per plant average yield.

19. Hey Phil that's quite a flower room u got going. I'm diff subbed for the ride. What kind of hoods are those that ur running? I've never seen open hoods with venting that's pretty smart. Those SSH are ucking Huge. 13 weeks that's a long time

20. I need to find the link on where i got them, they are fan cooled tube hoods, they were cheap to got them off amazon. Ya those SSH are to big almost they just keep growing taller and taller, hard to deal with.