Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Permanent weed cold?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Omega462, Jan 24, 2017.

1. So I smoke weed right...
    (Duh) I tend to stay high all day. So I'm smoking at least 3 times a day. But one thing I noticed is a feel like Ive developed some kind of weed cold? I never smoked daily, I became a daily smoker and about 4 months in is when I started getting these symptoms.
    I'm always coughing be phglem and having a runny nose. I always just have mucus built up and it hasn't stopped for months. Is this normal? My mucus is usually clear with some occasional brown and resiny particles after I smoke and a little after. Also have slight body aches (since yesterday, but it's possible I cought an actual cold and didn't notice because it's like I always have a cold)

2. Sounds like you may have leprosy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think my skin would be falling off lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. I listen to Dr dre on a regular basis, I think I know what I'm talking about.

• Like Like x 2
  5. In all seriousness though, I'm not dying right? Could I have developed some type of infection or something maybe bronchitis or something?

6. Hello ,

It is really hard to say anything. Did you see a doctor ?

7. Its probably all good, IMO.. But, You should definitely go see a Dr if you have any real concern. A weed forum isn't the best place to get medical advice.

8. Yeah I know but it doesn't seem too severe so I'm not too too worried. If it really gets to the point then I'll have to go.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No I don't.

10. You should

• Like Like x 1
  11. So you don't think it's normal? It couldn't just be a smokers cough?

12. Health is extremely important and if you see any abnormalities for some time , it is best to get it checked.I can't say if it is important or not as i am not a doctor.

13. If it lasts like a week more then I'll have no other choice.

14. this only happens to me if i smoke out of someone's bong or pipe that has never been cleaned and is disgusting

maybe that's it?

• Like Like x 1
  15. What do you smoke in. You should try vaping as it's better for your lungs. I stopped smoking for 7 years and recently just started a week in and I have similar symptoms. But I do smoke blunts. If I switch to a pipe it goes away within a few days

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

16. I try to take small hits when smoking joints. The hot air just doesn't feel good in my lungs either. I've noticed that when taking a shower, I have to cough after it. I don't know if that's because of my meds or the marijuana. Hell, it's always been like that.

I do vaporize most of the time, though. It tastes like a plant and not like shit. I'll smoke some joints if I have em' ;)

17. Yes the vape suggestion is very appreciated, I do vape sometimes and I dont cough up like resin bits either.

Josedoto@ I used to smoke mainly blunts.would say I smoked blunts regularly for about 5 months. then I got into glass and I used both glass and blunts.Then I quit tobacco and use glass, wood, and my vape occasionally. I swap between alot of pieces now just no tobacco.

18. If you're not hydrated could be why you feel like that , or you could just be dying one of the 2 might be wrong but you're on a weed forum so can't be expecting a full medical chart based on your symptoms

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk