Permanent Affects of Weed ...??

Discussion in 'General' started by rahhhjah, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Well i started smoking during the summer after junior year in h.s. Didn't notice I was spending a lot on weed b/c every week me and my friends used like 20 bucks per week. and i stopped after. then like a few here and then until i got busted at school. But now, like, is this an effect?

Have you ever like hang out with someone and you dont really feel your self? I notice I get really nervous wen talking to some ppo. Like I cant control it and it seems as if I have torrets or something. I mean before, talking to like some girls or new ppo wasnt that hard because wen I talk, I can think and talk at the same time. Now it seems like I cant think of what to say and get all skippy. And like its all off for some reason. Like today, I picked up some of my girl friends (im a guy) to drop them to their friends house and one of them are moving somewhere. And like it seems like Im not myself, like I couldnt really talk straight without skipping and being lost of words at times cuz my mouth is rushing to say something and gets all tounge twisted. Then she started talking about my friend kyle and stuff, its a bad story, and then I started like tearing up and I was saying how I hate him and she started saying the same. But see, like, I dont know why I started crying. I couldnt control it. I didnt even expect myself to do that. My mine just races for some reason sometimes. The story was basically about him thinking hes better than me cuz hes a straight edge and all. We knew each other younger and he was saying stuff to me when I was a couple weeks go, where I got high, which i havent for a while, and when he was talking to me, I was high, and it felt like I started seeing things in a different perspective. Im not sure if weed makes you see things in a different perception, but I felt like i was in a movie. Like hes a straight edge for all these years, and here i am, smoking with friends. Like i cant explain it, the perception of seeing everything felt so sad and all. I dont know why. But see I dont get all tripped out and all weird wen talking to close friends cuz if we say something dumb and all, were all homies and its nothing big. But wen it comes to like girls and talking to new ppo, I cant really control my feelings and thoughts to well anymore. Is this an affect?

2. The side effects I got were psychological introspection and spiritual exploration.

3. If you wait, you should go back to normal after a while. OR you could just keep smoking and be normal AND high.