perma ban

Discussion in 'General' started by snake666, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOT SCOOOOOOOOOB! Just another euthanized mut. ;)

2. Well this definitely won't get ugly.

...haha, right. :smoking:

3. yea i guess i could be neg, except i've been here for almost a year.. not since last week when neg bot banned

and so ya know, neg lives 8 houses down from me and introduced me to this site (and also introduced me to tons of drugs).. so he's chillin at my house with me right now so he's kinda directing what i'm sayin a little bit. and he agrees that he should be banned for any anti-semetic shit he says cuz he knows he's gotten shit for it before, and he's been watchin his posts to make sure he doesnt slip up

but the thing is what he said wasnt anti-semetic, the word itself was, but not the point he was making

4. I think if they ever banned scooby, all the Blades would start a riot until he either came back or GC collapsed on itself.

5. He'd been known in the past to say some pretty racist shit. He's gotten into trouble from it before. Now i don't think he deserved a perma-ban but he prolly did deserve to get banned for a bit.

Now SCOOBY on the other hand is a different story. That cat didn't do a fucking thing wrong and got banned.

6. agreed

7. ...where've you been, dude? :p

Put on your hard hat! :smoking:

8. What the fuck, he did get banned? When, and what for?

That's a long, interesting story that I'm planning on making into a thread later, but suffice it to say, I've been far away.

9. haha JD is like the mom in the family who doesnt want any conflict. . .

"lalalalala i cant hear the drama"

:D

10. It's about to get ugly in here.

11. I'd like to know what's so great about this Scooby.

12. you guys want mods to get rid of the bullshit and immaturity on this site, well there you go. Not all of it is caused by the newcomers. Now you won't give them the discretion because its our precious Negligent, the Indestructible Junkie.

I've been here quite awhile and Neg has posted so much borderline racist shit its not even funny. He's always covered his ass so you couldn't quote him saying 'jews are evil' but you know that's his actual beliefs just by the quantity of times he felt compelled to relate jews to whatever topic the thread was about. He's been let off the hook so many times, just because he's a junkie, gone through bad times and has our sympathy. Well his actions and voice doesn't deserve that protection. Its about time some permanent action has been taken place...

damn a page and a half has already been written since I started on this post.... glad I see people who agree with this viewpoint.

13. He's the god of GC, of course.

14. Aww, but that's going to be my position. :smoking:

All in due time.

Must slowly build up my fanbase, then sell out, then get perma banned. :hello:

15. Exactly. I couldn't believe he kept getting away with that bullshit.

16. That's ironic. That's what is happening right now.

17. [quote name='Face McPalm']Apparently it is, or he wouldn't have gotten banned for it.

I want to know what word neg said. I don't know any racist word that starts with K

18. But why?

19. Starts with k, rhymes with bike.
    I better not get banned. :bolt:

20. :laughing:

It just can't possibly end well for anyone. :p

I don't have much of an opinion either way on neg getting banned.
    There are other events I definitely have an opinion on, but here is not the place to share such things. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.