Perks + weed = ??

Discussion in 'General' started by hopesfa1121, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Anyone done this..

Would it be a waste if I did them both at once, would one high take over the other one

thanks-

2. their one of the best combos, do it

3. defenetly try it out man. Everbody should try out this high at least once. You won't b dissapointed.

4. I did it a few nights ago for the first time. If I get a headache at work they seem to be really painful so I get a hydro from a buddy. A couple days later he informs me of these percs and I got them. I popped them before leaving to go to a buddy's house about 20 minutes away. When I arrived I started feeling effects as soon as I got out of my car. Sparked a couple bowls and I was feeling great. I don't condone pill popping and make sure not to do it as often as I could, but try it once. It was a lot of fun.

5. its a good time. just keep it in moderation and you're in for a good time.

6. Ive only tried perks once and loved em but im getting like 3 do you suggest i take 1 each night for the weekend or take 2 or something?

Are there any long term affects to perks? (I know you can get addicted) but anything that will hurt your body..im not planning on doing this often but ive worked a lot this week and want to try it...

So basically, If i take 3 perks this weekend, nothing bad should happen to my body right?

sorry new to perks

7. If they are 10mg take 2. If they are 5mg take 3. That should get you goin.

8. Iiiiii'mmmm dumb. What are perks? Like, uppers or something? Sorry for being kinda stupid...

9. Theyre pain killers

10. Perks are great with weed. But weed is crazy mixed with some OCs.

11. But if I do it will it make me so relaxed that I like fall asleep..

I hate falling asleep after getting f'ed up, kind of a waste, I just wanna chill

12. yea, youll nod off if your fucked up. Me personally, I love noddin out. You wont care cause youll be feellin so great

13. Not really. The only thing that'll really make you wanna sleep is oxys.