Perks of a Good Supplier

Discussion in 'General' started by SleepyShoegazer, Apr 21, 2009.

1. So today I had a pretty bad experience turn into an extremely good one. I bought an 1/8th last night from my usual weed guy. It was just mids, but it looked abit skimpy. She never ripped me off before (mainly because we're friends), so I let it go. Then it happened again today, so I mentioned it. And low and behold! I get this explanation "Yeah dude, I was running low because of 4/20, wait like 3 hours and I'll make it up to you" so I waited, and then I got a call. 20 minutes later, I have a 100% free 1/8th of AK-47, which is pretty hard to get around here since last year. Does anyone else get benefits from a "dealer" that is also your "friend"? :D I am so stoked.

2. Hell yeah, hook up your friends. It's a cyclistic thing.

3. If she was really your friend, she would not have been ripping you off to begin with. Also, the only reason you got your free 1/8 was cause you called her on it. I bet you that if you didn't say anything, she would have continued to rip you off.

4. #4 SleepyShoegazer, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009

I highly doubt it. I've known this girl for 3 years, we came very close to dating, and I talk to her daily. And considering I'm paying $10 less than everyone else who buys from her, I'm going to take her word that she was just low for 4/20. I've never had to call her out before, and when she did sell me the skimpy 1/8th, she told me it was skimpy. I just let it go, and the 2nd time I mentioned it.

5. Sounds pretty sweet to me!

I bought some off a guy I work with for the first time a little while ago, we've been fishing together a couple of times and he's a pretty sound bloke.

Anyway, he said I've sorted you out there and gave a little wink. Got home and weighed up & he had given me 4.3g's as an 1/8th which was nice :)

6. I never have probs with my dealer since he is my daughter's future husband...lol...he treats me REAL well...always....can't mistreat the future Mother-in-law...lol

7. Thats probably the best setup with a supplier I've ever heard of.