Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Period blood in drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kait2419, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Hi this is TMI but I used someones clean urine however i had my period but had to put the bottle up there instead of a tampon so when I took the drug test A LOT of blood went into the cup. Can that affect the drug test since I am not clean?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Weed doesn't stay in your blood nearly as long as it stays in your urine. If you didn't smoke that day then it's probably not in your blood.

3. I did because I had the urine, and didnt think about that. I just wasnt sure if it was even possible for then to mix or if the test wouldnt pull anything but the urine type of thing.

4. I'm not sure, I don't know too much about how drug tests work. Good luck.

5. Not at all.

Typically it's out after 1-2 days.

6. Sounds like a delicious cocktail

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. It shouldn’t effect anything. It might be something that happens every once in awhile. I mean, yeah, right?

The clinic has probably seen this once or twice if I was to guess. As long as the urine is clean of illicit drugs I don’t see the problem.

And you’re right, a little too much information. But that’s okay. Hope everything turns out well for you.

8. so how'd that turn out? you pass?