Perhaps, a very unique hat I have.

Discussion in 'General' started by Robindean, Jan 15, 2015.

1. #1 Robindean, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    Hello, to all the Grasscity Members. I rarely post here, let alone make a topic such as this. But for all the years I have been on this website, and my passion for weed, I figure I might share something that perhaps not to many people have seen in their lives. Or even perhaps obtain or wear. 

I am not one to really listen to ICP, although I do know of the band, and I know of their Origin. But I I do know of friends who like them, and have even met them.

The story of this hat is it came from one of the ICP members, as a friend of mine had been able to hang with the members and obtained this hat. And because this person is a good friend of mine, this hat was passed on to me. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this hat, it is unique. I am unsure if anything else like this exist. If so, I would like to know! As far as I know it is the only one made. 

2. I have no idea if this hat is unique. I rather doubt it, honestly, the Made in Vietnam tag makes me think otherwise. But I dig it, I'd wear the fuck out of that hat :smoking:

[​IMG]

4. Come on now with that photoshop...OP's is one of a kind.

5. That'd look pretty badass if it was a Fedora. Because then you'd get to carry a katana and do backflips and slice foes in half.

6. kinda like an old Porsche maybe?  built by hand?

7. Haha, to the one dude who found the white version, the only one I could find, found on an auction house. Good find Ron, but that is all I could find too. Legit? Who knows, I got more detailed photos, that is for sure. Thank you Ron! :D

To Goldmine, YES, built by hand requested by one of the ICP members. Stitching alone on the inside seems solid enough.
    Perhaps the white one is fake as shit? Idk, Who knows Rockafella. But I also agree, a Fedora version would be bitchen as fuck!

Shit, I am wondering what kinda shirt would be best with this hat. hmmm

8. Yes, it is the biggest thing I was wondering about.
    But honestly, it is badass. And I plan to. haha!

9. If it actually from icp members probably better off just burning it.

10. Nah, I knew they was big at one point, dunno about now, but, hey, this hat is worth keeping around. haha

11. #11 cothrantyson, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    This is your hat, they make em for $10
    [​IMG]

12. be careful for lice, those icp creatures are not sanitary.
    OTHERWISE SWEET!!!!!
    truthhhhhh