Perfume/Cologne Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Whats your favorite fragrances and what do you wear?

Right now im wearing Creed Aventus from a sample which I REALLY like...but its $250 a bottle. My favorite right now is La Nuit De L'homme. Its a night time fragrance but i wear it all day

[​IMG]

2. Canna-bob for men

3. I smell like old spice hi-endurance 'fresh'... mixed with my own smell, girls love it... they always comment i smell so manly.sent from underneath my balls

4. Oh and dank weedsent from underneath my balls

5. Polo blue

6. #6 fruitality, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    oud wood and versace are my favorites

but imo perfume is the gayest scam ever invented

i only use it because i can brag about to to cheap sluts,

but 95% of the time i dont use deodorant or perfume. 

if you are healthy and clean you wouldn't smell like shit.

if anything your natural odor should be the most attractive scent.

7. the entire line of YSL is good shit.

8. Wearing Gucci till it runs out.

9. Usually wear Kenneth Cole Reaction but I just got some Georgio Armani shit and it's pretty dank

10. Anything in the angel line or anything by tom ford. I would rathera sweet smell over the strong scent, like sexy number 9 over gucci or dunhill.

I'm also a big fan of YSL and D&G.

I have a collection so I don't really have favorites

11. Sex panther. It's illegal in 9 countries and made with bits of real panther

12. [quote name="Buddha_Man" post="19291842" timestamp="1389043578"]Whats your favorite fragrances and what do you wear?Right now im wearing Creed Aventus from a sample which I REALLY like...but its $250 a bottle. My favorite right now is La Nuit De L'homme. Its a night time fragrance but i wear it all day[​IMG][/quote]Where'd you get a sample of Aventus?!? I'm not willing to buy one but I want to smell it so badly!!!I wear D&G The One for men, Giorgio Armani, occasionally a cheap citrus scent from Pac Sun, or Mary Kay High Intensity for men. I'm phasing out the Armani, as it's not for me. Overused by everyone.

13. #15 iHappy, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Gio Armani.....but now like my whole family wears it cuz they like it lol So when we got to a big family party or sumthin we all smell the same.....like really? Get your own shit

Mainly my older bro, and brother in law.....

14. You can find it on amazon. Its like $7 for a vial which gets like 5 uses not even. Its smells Awesome just nit $250 awesome lol

15. #17 Delightfully High, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Cheap and smells good (any adidas is good).
    [​IMG]

16. dat drakkar

17. I actually really like Woods by A&F. I know that brand is considered "faggy" by many people but it smells good so fuck it.

They actually discontinued the original line and then re released it a few years ago, with the same basic smell, but some people don't think it is as good but idk. It got discontinued again for some reason and you can see some outrageous prices in the $200 range and above sometimes on the internet. I copped a bottle for $40 though and I am happy with it.

18. Davidoff cool water, any polo, chrome by azzaro and Michael Jordan. When it comes to body spray I like axe anarchy and playboy Miami. And I use old spice pure sport deodorant. I always smell good.

Sent from my mind