Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I do, i'm European. The rolls in this thread do have wayyy too much tobacco in them. My ratio is normally the other way around. I think it's just as easy to roll with no tobacco to be honest?

2. fuck a spliff btw
    most friends i try to teach
    get frustrated when they dont see it working
    or a lil bit falls out they panic

fuck a pipe u gotta learn how to roll sometime

3. #1323 Grumbledore, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Cool guide, thanks

5. Zig-zigs are my favorite

Attached Files:

6. Why can't I see the pictures?

7. For tobacco I recommend a pack of Sherman Naturals (Brown box). Manufacturer says they do not contain any of the chemicals of most tobaccos but they cost more. Split them open for the tobacco.

8. The twisted ends just keep any weed near the end from falling out especially if the joint is kept in one's pocket. Another tip is if you just smoke half a joint, when it is half smoked get a small gob of saliva on your finger and dab the burnt end. That will extinguish the joint but, more importantly, when the saliva drys it helps to slightly solidify the weed at the burnt end so it doesn't fall out so easily.

9. #1331 OC Joe, Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    By using the dollar bill method (old school and not shown here) you can easily roll them very tightly and need to be careful not to roll them so tight they will not draw.

10. I highly recommend learning to backroll for anyone that rolls personal joints. Haveing just a single layer of paper makes a big taste difference.

The basics are flip the paper so the glue side is down and towards you. Roll, tuck and seal by wetting the outside of the paper over the glue. You should have a joint with a the excess rolling paper hanging off like a flag. You tear or burn it off and your joint only has a single layer except fo the glue strip.

11. Fill, roll, pinch, fold, lick.

12. Roll it up backwards till it's line to line and lick and stick perfect joint every time

Sent from my N1374DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I need find dealer fast in NG16 5LF area