Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. My rolling machine rolls like a dream...I don't use it that much anymore because rolling by hand is just so much more rewarding (plus I like a cone shape better than a ciggy shape) so I've been hand rolling lately and the joints have been good, but the roller has always produced joints that have smoked just as good as a cigarette would (think of it, have you ever had a problem with a cigarette not hitting or canoeing or burning too fast. I don't think so, since ciggys are rolled and packed perfectly)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes, the art of rolling by hand is incredible. I think they should have a museum with all the different kinds of rolled joints on display. But I cant roll by hand for shit, so I use a roller.

3. #1243 BudXtoker, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Whenever you think that you can't roll for shit, just remember that a month or 2 ago I was rolling shit like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408599249.771149.jpg

I remember this joint too. It got me so blitzed.

4. When I was in jail, we used to have rolling contests (yes, they used to let you smoke cigs back in the day). I always lost cause i cant roll for shit by hand.

5. They don't always come out nice takes a few try's some times.  I have a rolling tin. Tuck fabric, put ground bud, add paper and lick, close lid and Bam! A joint.  Great if you are in a hurry, but nothing beats hand rolling.(old picture)

View attachment 132352

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408644434.105153.jpg
    Fat ass spliff

7. Thanks dude! The first one is really going to help me! But question...how do you make your roach, and what with?

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409100133.005900.jpg this is probably my 5 th roll and I think it turned out perfect

Live and let live

9. I've been experimenting with filters actually. I used to fold em in half. That day I didn't feel like it and it came out fatter than longer. It's all trial and error

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410862560.517963.jpg
    This was a good day

11. I guess the cone is the hardest for me to master but I am good at rolling regular but not cones. Help??

*Cough Cough*

12. Put your product in paper in the rough shape of hiw you want it to turn out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #1256 .AcidTrip., Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    These are my favorite to roll, they smoke very well and don't side burn easily.

C360_2014-09-02-02-27-55-294.jpg

C360_2014-08-30-21-14-01-495.jpg

14. dope

15. I've recently started rolling my joints the dutch way(inside out), and I'm in love! It makes a huge difference in the taste and smoothness.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414721561.390400.jpg
    First successful joint. Thoughts?