Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I've pretty much only smoked joints, however I put the roach in after rolling

Hate when the mix ( I use tobacco also) gets in my mouth w/o roach lol.

Sent from my alter ego

2. Best way to perfection (which cost me a year, little bit less) is practise. Now I can roll without looking(sort a speak). but if you are a beginner, find papers that are a little bit thicker so the extra grip being applied does not damage the paper. 

applying extra pressure is good to find your way of rolling! keep up the good work!

3. I only started rolling joints (I usually use my piece but I decided I'd learn to roll just because joints are good when glass isn't) but i have decided that I like smoking a j without a roach because i just like the whole feel of it idk. My jays aren't the best but they are definitely smokeable. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405017755.180359.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405017766.929940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Its smokeable but when you smoke a good cone you will understand the difference. Btw it is easier to roll with roaches so you might want to give them a second chance. (Or maybe its just me because im so used to rolling regular cigarettes.)

5. I rolled one with a roach today and I haven't gotten the chance to smoke it yet but it is much more aesthetically pleasing than those ones were. I'll let you know how it smokes tonight

6. I rolled one with a roach today and I haven't gotten the chance to smoke it yet but it is much more aesthetically pleasing than those ones were. I'll let you know how it smokes tonight

7. Here's my guide to perfection in rolling...
    stop smoking paper and go buy some games...
    lol

8. Here's the few from the past

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190226.048574.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190277.858661.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190306.838982.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190330.666128.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190363.242914.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190422.387157.jpg

And the other night

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407190490.726062.jpg

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407287830.369381.jpg perfection in rolling: get a rolling machine. Seriously the best $10 I've ever spent.

10. 2 piles and roll from center out. Perfect every time.

11.  tiny roaches, and the rolling machine sucks at rolling. learn too roll you can be better then a "rolling machine"

12. dude, why did you do what you did?

13. Oh yeah definitely will smoke id hit that in a heartbeat m. What rolling paper did you use, TOPS?

14. I used some shitty paper called rasta wraps lol. Here's what I've been rolling lately. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408545985.279112.jpg

15. i would like to offer you a job......

16. Thats a little fatty :smoke:. I reccomend TOP 100( comes with 100 papers for like 1.99) or job 1.5s.

17. I need to re up on papers, so Ill prob get those next time.

18. Practice for sure.

Can't get that initial tuck?  Try licking your fingers and wiping on pants/shirt.  Helps to grip the paper better.
    View attachment 143229

19. I don't believe it. Rolling machines roll perfect joints IMO.