Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Here's a joint I rolled with an eighth of Durban Poison a while back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Im not stupid, thanks for clearing up some definitions i new entering middle school

\t L -
    A cigar that is unwrapped/unraveled and refilled with marijuana and then smoked. Another name for this procedure is Blunt. This name was aquired by the brand Philly Blunts, which is a brand of cigar that is popular for this use. Other cigar brands that are popular for this use are Dutch Masters, El producto's, Sweedish Sweets and Garcia Vagas.

They go both ways, as you say, and how i say. But an L is more commonly known as a blunt, so dont say "an L is not a blunt", because it is

3. lol chill bro. no need to be so defensive.

4. You wouldn't defend your point?

5. delightful

6. im out of weeed!! i have been for like three weeeks!!
    good thread. do some of the ones on the first page.

7. It's just how i find it comfortable man. It seems like everyone varies slightly. So go with what feels good for you!

Thank you sir:wave:
    Yes it is. In England it is anyway. An L is primarily a joint which is set out in the shape of an L. Just like the one in the guide. It's just an area thing. Everywhere has different nick names for different things.
    Looks like a solid roll man! Very good.

How did it smoke?:smoke:

8. I have become much better at rolling joints recently - maybe it's watching my friend, who is an absolute machine! I can never quite get it perfect though. The middle is often really loose, but the ends seem to be fine. I actually find it easier to roll L-plates, than using king skins!

9. Just rolled a spliff this morning for my dad, it just needs twisting/roaching. Since quitting tobacco I've not smoked one of these for a month and I'm stuck with unimpressive small pure green pinners, I really miss smoking/rolling these :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Perfect roll man!! :D

11. Nice one pal ;)

Its not good when you see your dad smoking it though and you can't even have a drag of it :(

12. I know how you feel. I gave up cigarettes a couple years back.

I still smoke spliffs now tho!

13. nice job man
    rolling is an art

+rep

14. it truly is. me ... im more of a bong type person = p i cant roll worth shit haha. nice roll too. it was amazing :hello:

15. thanks man.... that looks like some good bud.

16. Just about to toke one up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. son of a bitch!! its so fucking beautiful. omg omg wow dude my eyes are watering from seeing such a sight! nice bud and joint! :wave: :smoking: :D
    have fun blazing = )

18. Yeah man :smoking:

19. i just got done boxing and i could really use some herb haha

20. That's what I did but I slowly ended up smoking cigs again :rolleyes:

I'll get some more pictures of cross joints/tulip joints on here soon, my old phone broke with the pictures on it, so I just need to get a M2 card reader :mad: