Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. anyone?

2. i'm not exactly sure, but i'm guessing for looks. and lighting it up easier

3. You twist the end to be lit so the bud doesn't fall out.

4. What the guy above me said. I hate forgetting to twist off the end of a spliff and then saving it for later only to find that all the weed has fallen out.

It doesn't really make lighting easier though. In fact it can cause an instant canoe if you're not careful. I usually cut off the twisted part with scissors or my teeth before I light it.

5. #65 M369, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    Another way to make your build.

If you are struggling with the first method of rolling you might want to try this one.

The exact same goes for the rolling but the way the build is made produces a more defined cone shape and also slightly lengthens the joint. Some may also find it easier.

Start by joining 2 papers like this.

[​IMG]

Carefully tear off part of the upright paper so it looks like this.

[​IMG]

Add your herb and tobacco(optional)

[​IMG]

Roll it the same as the first method and simply wrap the extra paper around. It will automatically make a cone shape.

[​IMG]

Tap down. Twist and smoke:smoking:

[​IMG]

6. Nice guides mat, us spliff smokers really know how to skin up a perfect cone ;)

7. whats the difference between a joint and a spliff?

8. A spliff is basically a joint except with tobacco mixed into the weed. Or at least that's what I think it is.

9. You are correct. On the subject of tobacco, I like to go 70% weed 30% tobacco. Others may have different preferences.

10. When using larger papers you can easily rip off the tips to cut down on paper so when you actually smoke you are not smoking residual paper and plus it's more better for your lungs.

The less paper the better

11. whats the difference from a joint and a spliff?

12. They both mean the same thing but most of the people who use the word spliff usually mean a tobacco+weed joint.

13. Yeah. In Europe they pretty much both mean the same thing. It depends where you are from.

In the US a spliff will normally be mixed with tobacco and a joint is straight weed.

14. I like my joints really tight, so I roll loosly and pack in more weed until it's really tight. It takes a while and weed is spilled everywhere (so I only do it with a piece of paper to catch the weed) but it works for me. I'm not that good of a roller though... Joints are still my favorites. Practice practice practice.

15. how long does it take you pros to roll a joint?
    cause i can roll a pretty decent cone, not a perfect one, but a good one, it takes me at least 10 minutes though, usually about 15 minutes including grinding and everything.

16. I've been rolling picture worthy joints for a while... but when I first got it done it used to take me like 10 minutes. Now it's like 2 plus some time to break the weed down.

17. This is probably really obvious, but when you roll, do you kind of pull the weed down to the bottom of the paper? Or just double it over from the middle?

EX:
    [​IMG]

18. Yeah the first one.

Pull it down to the bottom when you are about to lick and stick it.

And it takes me about 2 minutes to roll one. But it's all i roll so a lot of practice. If i roll something different i will take my time to get it perfect.

19. You have very clean fingernails....nice.

Oh and your joints are very well rolled. I have been having trouble getting a tightly rolled backflip. It looks cool when burning off the excess paper and it tastes much better than a regular j. But i can't seem to get them as tight. Any help on this?

20. have you ever tried the card method?
    i find it soo much faster and easier to make quality joints. you can easily roll cones with any size of paper.

this guy shows a pretty good tutorial. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GGEu5ITQs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]