Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Oh for sure, I thought about using a scissors or just ripping it.. The fire trick seemed pretty cool though.

2. #42 M369, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    Yeah i agree, i like the fire :D

:EDIT:

I stuck this thread for now. Over this weekend i will roll using different methods and larger joints. Watch this space...:D

3. two rook questions:

why a cone or any other shape versus the typical way of rolling?
    any suggestions on tobacco i should by? americans?

i use to only roll joints every now and then but i've been wanting to try a spliff for a few weeks now.

4. nice guide bro , only thing i could really find wrong with it ( wasnt trolling it for wrong shit )
    was the fact you said keep your right hand ( left for leftys ) on the roach
    did you mean left for leftys as in left handers?
    cos 90% of people i know ( me included ) are right handed but roll from the left.
    and you mix tobacco with your joint , but i can still tell its a U.S joint so to speak :D
    i put about the same ammount of weed in you did , but i put the baccy in 1st and last

take a skin and roach , put it together , bottom layer of tobacco all down the rizla , then weed as the middle layer , then a top layer over the top.
    obviously if you do not smoke ciggarettes this will fuck your shit up , but if you smoke fags , try it like that :) you will be nicely supprised

good tip on putting the weed / baccy into the shape of the joint you want to roll.
    will hopefully stop people postin pics of horrible joints that look like lanky ass ciggarettes hahahha
    +rep brosif

EDIT : just noticed your location is europe , my bad :p

5. I used to roll like that.

I literally have rolled hundreds of cigarettes by hand and I used to like filters in them. I didn't like cones though, I usually rolled pencils because I wanted more weed in it.

Now I upgraded to rolling without the filters you just have to know exactly how much to put in and how to evenly spread it.

6. me too, maybe our brains are fucking crossed up. my brain is kinda switched up at the best of times though hehehe

7. I think a cone is much eaier if i'm being honest. Maybe it's because i have always rolled like that. I will be adding different ways of rolling. Just thought i would start with something easy...

I wouldn't recommend using tobacco if you don't already smoke it.
    I'm in Europe so it's a normal thing to put tobacco in here, i guess I'm so used to that too.

Lol no worries man. It's all about preference. Left for leftys and right for rightys can and will change for everyone. Just mix it up a little and see what you feel more comfortable.

If you want to give me a specific type of joint to roll over the weekend then please suggest it.

Would you still class this as a cone?

[​IMG]

8. thank you for posting the art of rolling in my time of need !

9. Dude you rule at rolling. I suck. how much weed did you put in on your first guide? and when you roll do you like kind of tuck the paper under the weed then start rolling it or what?

10. Roll it down tight, then tuck from right to left, or left to right depending on your hand of preference, before rolling it back up. Repeat this across the joint and you should have one roll to tighten it all before finally sealing it.

11. yo thanks dude ill try that

12. Yeah, king size are fucking crazy. I rolled a 1 1/2 size a few nights ago and even that was a challenge to finish smoking. That kicked my ass so bad

13. If this is a rolling guide, might as well put up some good papers to use:
    Elements
    Raws
    Blue Rizlas (some people may disagree)
    Ultra-thin Zig Zags
    ^^^
    In that order.
    Generally, you're going for papers that are thin, yet still burn slowly, and that are easy to roll and have effective glue on them.

14. Just curious, whats the point of the twisted end at the end of the cone? I see alot of people doing this, but I dont understand.

15. #55 ferkashterk, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    cones and straight cigarettes aren't significantly different imo, just a matter of preference. you could probably fit more in a cone more evenly, but i'm not sure about that. i do know that putting the roach/mouthpiece (at headshops near me they're called lefties) makes for a much easier pull on the j and you can get more smoke without scooby snacks (again might be regional slang, it's ashes/buds that get in your mouth) and without having to squeeze the end. definitely try putting them in but do not use cotton filters

as far as tobacco, if you can find it drum or bali shag are my favorites, but be careful as shag, as delicious as it is, will floor you (i think it has a lot of nicotine, idk though). the first spliff i had with bali shag was like 75-25 bud to tobacco and not too big, and i couldn't stand for like 15 minutes haha

they tend to be expensive and hard to find though, so bugler or kite can be found for like $4 a pouch (about 30 cigs) at just about any place you can find cigarettes. also american spirit is pretty good.

16. The joint is somewhat of an infrequent occurrence where I live. Everyone wants to smoke blunts. I was even at a party and while rolling up a J some chick said something to the effect of "Ew, a joint, why not a blunt".

17. Nice rolling! I've only rolled one blunt and one joint in my smoking career, so safe to say, I am not great.

Though a suggestion I would make on the thread is update your first post with hyperlinks to the posts containing the different rolls throughout the thread, so one must not look through the whole thread to find one post.

18. You rock man :hello:

I can't wait to show off my new found knowledge!

19. I can't roll for shit sooo... subbed :)

20. Can someone demonstrate a Tulip joint? I am very interested in those, I should probably attempt one myself but someone should inspire me. I just picked up rolling as my new favorite way of smoking and as a sort of hobby.