Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Yeah go for whatever works for you. Everyone has different tips and techniques, most of them work fine.

2. Nice.

Might have to try that in a minute.

3. #23 blknazn, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    o k so i rolled up cuz i figured ill just get high then sleep. anyways il post up the pics o fmy roll... k the first flick is my paper. folded how it comes in the box. 2nd flick is is opened up flat. 3rd is how i fold it. and third is... i mean 4th is.. wai ti gotta recheck...oh yea 4th is it glued at the first point of contact. 5th is it rolled fully not pinched at the end yet. and last is my trusty perfect sized pokie. it a 5B art pencil i had laying around. lol

edit: i took another flik of it rolled but not in my hand as its clearer to view.

Attached Files:

4. my bad for the confusion.. blame me not the weed cuz im not high yet

Attached Files:

5. Nice little roll there. Perfect for toking alone!

Is there any reason you don't use a roach?

6. its interesting how joint seem to be different in the UK and US. i roll mine just like yours, but most that i see on this site posted by americans are short fat ones.

7. yes prime for the solo stoner:) well i was just never aware of its benifits. everyone in jamaica just roll it or bun chalice. i hear dit gives a bigger hual? ive noticed pulling harder or deeper from your lung snot your throat gives the same outcome.. i also cant do it. how i know that. i mustve tried it once and apparently it was a waste of paper lol ill try it one day and ill give you my feedback on it. when the green is abundant right now its not lol

8. Yeah i know. Pretty much everyone i know rolls the same as me. Long skinny cones(apart from when trying to do backflips:p)

It's just a culture thing i think. Spliffs are the most common way to smoke over here. But in the states it's more like bongs.

9. dont get this side of the world wrong. both sides roll up fat as fuck when the time is right. my short one is a cigarette FYI. yes i roll my own. also im not american im canadian. yes i also take my pride in being a canadian. :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 blknazn, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009

lol yea bongs for the more modern toker. bong hits get me the most faded. mre than a large cone to the dome blunt or joint. a bong does not contest. its surpasses both IMO. i think when it becomes more accepted the vape will rape. glass close behind then blunt then joint. thats just my opinion

edit. also when i roll with herb i roll an L pape. one papes stopped getting me high for a while. who knows how itll be now i only smoke bongs and pipes and rolled smokes.

11. yeah, im relatively new to blazing so i still love using bongs, but all the seasoned UK stoners i know hate using bongs, whereas in america it seems to be the other way round as you say haha.

12. Iv got loads of other methods and variants. Just need to get around rolling them. Should pick up a big bag this weekend.

13. Ok, i changed the pictures in the first guide. They were pretty bad before. Should be clearer now.

14. i never rolled a cone always just straight blunts. now cause you im bout to try to roll one, if it works out ill post pics lol

15. Nice dude! Be sure to let me know how it turned out!

Il try throw some more guides up this week. I kind of neglected this thread for a while. I will try and get some good one together.

16. Sweet thread, wish I would've taken a pic of the fat king size cone I lit up last night. Dont have much left since I'm on vacation but when I roll my next one I'll post pics if it isn't too small.

17. An easier way to do the backflip roll is to tuck the gummed part in under like you're starting a normal roll, then licking the paper where the glue is under a lot, so that it soaks through to the glue. If you use thin papers it doesn't take much effort at all.

18. I don't know why this isn't stickied yet... but that might not be a good thing anyway. The combined sticky thread doesn't get as many readers I think... so redundant threads just keep popping up. I don't think people are benefitting as much from the info that is there as they used to.

19. Never seen a backflip joint before, so gave it a try after reading your guide on it.. Turned out pretty good, definitely got rid of a lot of that paper taste.

Here she is
    [​IMG]

20. Good stuff man! That's an awesome job. I have been practising the back flip and will update the pics soon. Iv found it's cleaner/easier if you lick the excess paper and tear it off, rather than burn it. But it's just a matter of preference.

I will have a look around at other rolling threads and see about putting some glue on this.