Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling a blunt??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuzee, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I think it would be a great idea if someone were to post a tutorial on perfection on rolling a blunt and a wrap(zig zag) like the sticky thread about perfection in rolling a joint. Anybody else have any ideas or thoughts to add in, about this? Hopefully somebody can make it happen

2. def need a wrap guide i cant figure out how to roll them bitches up at all

3. Use a rolling machine?

4. can you use a machine for wraps

5. Yes you can use a machine for wraps, but i used to use a machine to roll my wraps and it didn't roll the ends tight enough, the body was tight and good, but the ends were madd loose, so now i rely on my decent rolling ability that i would hopefully like to improve:)

6. Got that right, fuck wraps.

And once you roll for a few months or years, you just get it down... Don't forget, if it burns without 'running' and longer than 2 minutes, don't worry about the few 'imperfections'. Tell whoever is judging your rolling to fuck off.

7. good news would i just buy a standard size rolling machine or a larger one for wraps

8. #10 CUtoker, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They have bigger rollers for blunts

9. Yea, blunt rollers. I just think they are silly though.

10. Standard.

11. Where can you buy rolling machines and do they work well?

12. any cigar store has them theyre usually by the papers and they work pretty well for jays but ive never tried it on a blunt

13. ohok ive never smoked a wrap before, i can roll decent blunts, and they seem to have the crazy flavors. at my headstore they have cookie dough flavored wraps and ive been dying to try one

14. #16 Nhan420, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    Just fyi a rolling machine is actually more difficult to roll than a regular blunt. A swisher has already been rolled before so it has that curve, you just have to fill it up and lick it together. The best thing i can tell you is when you start to roll a blunt (after you fill it) use your thumbs to compact the bud as well as for folding so you can get that nice tuck. All i use my 8 fingers for is to hold the blunt, only my thumbs and tounge actually roll. Fill it up and get your mouth piece made, the just go from there inch by inch.

Edit I saw this the otherday and thought it would be perfect. This is exactly how i roll a blunt except i use a grinder. It has step by step instructions with pictures! Snnnnooooooooooooooop
    http://homealonestoned.blogspot.com/2010/11/snoop-doggs-guide-to-rolling-blunt.html

15. #17 CUtoker, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah blunt rollers really only work with wraps