Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in Blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colincjk4, Nov 22, 2010.

1. I just love blunts, please no haters just thought I would show everyone the blunt I smoked a few days back, yes this is AFTER I rolled it up, the seam is on the other side, that blunt was rolled with 1.8 grams of Keif off of grinding up about an O of Grand Daddy Purp. Before school, yummmm.:smoke: The real point of this thread is to ask when peoples favorite time to smoke blunts is?

Attached Files:

2. at the end of a hard day while chilling in bed with with my wife:cool:

3. nothin better then sharing something you love with somebody you love. smokin in bed is the shit

4. Just how high does one get off a 1.8g kief blunt?

5. That looks perfect. Seriously, thats one hell of a roll my man.

6. That is one beautiful blunt man :smoke:

7. It looks like that dude with one post just made an account to tell me how beautiful my blunt was, so + REP thanks everyone for liking the blunt. I wass high for 4 hours easily and I peaked.:smoke:

8. My friend always offers to roll blunts, and they are quite inconsistent. I'd give anything to roll like this. Do you have any quick pointers I could utilize. Thanks. Beautiful blunt by the way.

9. Use White owls, cut with exacto knife evenly then empty tobbacco, put like 1.4 for an easy roll on that white owl (Strawberrys are ushally the moistest(My favorite word) by the way) and ya. That shits great roll it up evenly and lick it nice and lightly burn it if you want. Great! :smoke:

10. Not to be "That Guy" but it honestly lookes like you just took a picture of a swisher cigar and said that was your rolled up blunt.

It is the exact same thickness as a swisher on the end, and it even slims down (to the mouth) the same exact length and size of a cigar.
    Just sayin...

11. That is a nice blunt indeed. I rarely smoke blunts, but I enjoy smoking them with friends when we throw an impromptu party or gathering of sorts.

12. And thats exactly how they should be, my man. :smoke:

13. looks like it came out of the pack,if thats really a blunt and not a cigar ill kiss your ass lol.

14. Come kiss my fucking ass, send me 2 blunts in the mail and ill roll them up and record it!

15. Ummm... You got 1.8 grams of keif from an O of bud??? Either my purp is not as skunky as it smells or you are lying. Hella nice blunt, but seriously, 1.8 grams of keif off an O?............

16. I like one on occassion, like if I just picked up a quarter or more and want to feel a bit decadant. Mostly I just use my MFLB, or pipe if the batteries are dead though.

17. An O of some PRIME Grand Daddy Purp, were talking Medical. Yes I got 1.8g of keif out of my 4 stage,

18. And it is kinda suspicious that the tear is on the side "you cant see"
    Half of good blunt roling is having a clean line, which you shoulda shown in the pic....
    Just sayin.

19. I mean I got a 4 piece, 3 stage chromium crusher. And I smoke my keif once a month, grinding an O a week consistently. No medical around here.

20. Never because I like to smoke out of glass. :p