Perfect way to end the day.

Discussion in 'General' started by smokebluntsss, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hahaha whenever i use the dominos app on my phone im fucking constantly looking at it to see if its changed. Best idea for stoners ever, dominos knows how to make their customers happy. You better have ordered cinnsticks

2. After you get your pizza wait 5 minutes and call to say they got the toppings/ whatever wrong

They send you free pizza

3. Yeah but it only works like once or twice before they catch on. I've done it before.

4. ya with spit in it

5. I guess it could happen. I've had a few food service jobs and have yet to know an employee who does it. The worst I've seen is someone dropping food on accident and put it back on the plate when we were really rushed. But that's the worst I've seen.

6. and that's why I don't go out to eat anymore.

7. well i know people who worked in a dominos and they were straight scumbags because they would fuck with the pizzas like put dip spit in the pizza befor they cooked it. my dumbass ordered from dominos still knowing that and got food poisining and was puking for two days and had the runs. im never eating dominos pizza again.

8. I used to be a waitress, I'd spit in peoples food if they pissed me off.

So, I never send anything back or complain when I eat out.

9. I knew a guy who jerked off onto someone's steak at the restaurant I worked at

10. i dunno about you... my day ends with a bowl and a jerk off session.

11. Gnarly

12. I wish dominos delivered to my town. :(

The town next to me gets dominos, and im right on the boarder!

What you have is lucky, cherish it, or someone else will.

13. My friend pissed in the pickle bucket at the local hardee's. And not just once. All the time. Until he got caught and fired. He was a motherfucker if I ever met one..

14. What the fuck is a hardee's?

15. It's the same as Carls Jr's

16. pizza hut > dominos
    pizza hut has bomb wings

17. :( I've never heard of that either... Where are you from dude?

18. Oh Pizza Hut is definitely better, but Dominos is closer to my house.

I wanna try the new dinner box! Looks de-lish.

19. Shit. I thought they were all over the place.. I'm in Iowa.