Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfect Vaporizer temp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotBlazinSwimmr, Mar 20, 2011.

1. hey guys, im getting a vape soon and i was just wondering, whats everyone out theres favorite temp to vape/ what is the best temp to do it at? i want to make it as healthy as possible:smoke:

2. Well, I have an extreme Q, and I do my bags at 200 Celsius

3. I prefer 350, I've tried 375 but dont' care for the CBDs that it vapes, I'd rather just have the THC.

4. I vape at around 220c.

5. Yeah I have the Extreme Q also. I start at 200 celsius and work my way up from there. Just make sure you let your bud sit a few minutes and heat up before using, I find that helps.

6. Yeah man I turn mine on 10 minutes before I start vaping, so that first bag is milky instead of weak sauce.

7. I vape at 350 f, can't beat it lol