Perfect timing

Discussion in 'General' started by Gman09, Dec 16, 2013.

1. So earlier Tonight I was sitting in my living room and idk if any of you guys have these where you live its brown marmorated Japanese beetles or some shit like that we just call them stink bugs cause they smell like ass when you squash them. Anyways one was flying around my lamp and I hate bugs so I'm jumping around my living room with a flyswatter having an epic battle with it then I notice that eye of the tiger was playing in the background on the TV. Made my night. Hahaha. Stuff like this ever happen to anyone else?

2. that shits always happening, I just never notice it

3. Did you fuk up the beetle

4. #4 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Damn I would freak the fuck out.

I hate bugs so much, I think I have something called <del>arachnophobia</del> Entmoophobia. Even just watching a Youtube video of ants, I start to feel like bugs are climbing into my pores and all over my skin, all of my hairs begin to twitch as if millions of ants are shuffling through them, I get extremely paranoid and frantically check to make sure all my surroundings are clear of bugs... and that's when I'm sober.

5. http://youtu.be/btPJPFnesV4

6. You would actually have entomophobia (the fear of insects). Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.

Oh well fuck, I might have both. I hate spiders more than any other bug.

8. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19170455" timestamp="1387166693"]Oh well fuck, I might have both. I hate spiders more than any other bug.[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387167289.306829.jpg

9. I hate those motherfuckers