Perfect Stoner Palace

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Nov 2, 2006.

1. so i was sitting here bored and got to thinkin again.

what would be your perfect stoner palace,like all the essentials in you life.

for me it would have to be,an awesome tv like a 50 inch plasma an xbox360 always have mass quantities of bud on me QP,HP.Another thing the refrigerator stocked up on all the best munchies and full of bud light bottles,and some hard alcohol.

there's too much to name but you get the idea;)

2. I would have one room set off from the rest of the house...the Toker's Lounge

Definitely a fireplace because...why the hell not. Plasma screen above the fireplace. Plush leather couches and a huge polar bear rug. A gallery of guitars and keyboards...they'd be in a temp-controlled setting to prevent warpage from the hot tub.

That's probably it...modest, no?

3. -A room, like, 10x10x10... Packed tight full with the dankest bud around. Vacuum sealed when you shut the door so your weed remains fresh. When you wanna smoke a bowl, you take a spoon or a little trowel and dig some out, and pack it in.

-A glass gallery, chock full of assorted handblown glass pipes, maybe some hand-carved wooden pipes, bongs (perc'd, diffused, classic, you name it) in all different collors, chillums, and a huge box of cigarette rolling papers.

-A big ol' cigar humidor, for all my cubans and fine-ass dominicans

-A smoking room; ten or so comfortable chairs in a circle, with a nice sound system surrounding the chairs. Some whacky art hung up on the walls, band posters and stuff

-A chill room; right next door to the smoking room (so it ain't too far to chill) Full-size fridge with cokes, sprites, pepsis, mt. dews, water, juice, and farm-fresh milk. A little pantry with a variety of chips, pretzels, and other little snacks. Big ol' tvs with movies and stuff. Comfortable leather chairs with built in headphones- control the radio or plug in a cd/mp3 player, and a big sound system for music. leather theater seating with recline... again, posters and odd artwork/sculptures strewn about. video game systems set up n stuff

-Kitchen- full walk-in freezer, walk-in fridge, giant walk-in pantry stocked with the finest foods. perhaps a personal 5-star chef. fine wood tables, nice chairs and stuff

-Bedroom- comfortable bed, big ass tv, and odd artwork.

4. Thugs mansion:)

5. ahh yes!
    forgot bout an aweosme smoking room.

my smoking room would consist of badass vlack light posters the huge marijuana leaf poster shroom blacklight poster:smoking:

also a computer with limewire and a bunch of badass chill out smoke tunes like i already have:D

also the room should have a tv with 360 to keep the stoners occupied,that would be the shit.

6. Haha, my friend has that room. It's nice as shit. It has some roor's and a zong too.

7. ok the setting of my palace would be like in an forrest next to a huge lake in the mountains. In my palace there would be a grow room with all different types of strains, a seed room where i have jars of all the highest strains of bud, a grow room full of shrooms, the gardener from billy madison taking care of all my plants, A room w/ a big screen tv w/ 360 and a pool table, dart board, ping pong table, and pinball table w/ all of my favorite dvd's and a computer. Next room would be like an observatory so you can look up at the stars at nite while your smoking and like the floor is a matress so you can just pass out when your crippled there. Next would be the kitchen w/ all the essential snack foods and it has cases of lionshead and sam adam's w/ the hard liquor consisting of Absolute regular, Kalua, Bacardi razz, blue wave and Doctor McGuillcuddy's Peppermint Schnapps. I will also have a balcony w/ a hot tub where i can chill and just view the lake. I would have a humidor stocked w/ good cigars in a lounge area. And throughout the house i have a voice activated stereo w/ like all my tunes on there, mountain dew water fountains, and like a robot maid that brings me all my smoking pieces and stuff.

8. I'd rather my 'palace' be outside than couped up in some house or mansion. Id like to be in a 80ft Catamaran with all the luxuries, anchored around the barrier reef, off the coast of Belize. Id like to have pre-rolled joints and blunts stashed throughout the boat of the finest ganja, my acoustic guitar, my scuba equipment, deep sea poles-rigs, my dog Tucker, and of course the most smokin hot girl by my side. Fuck yea...

9. i wouldnt need a mansion, just one huge ass room that looks like sir smoka lots in Half-baked yellin I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON!!!