Perfect Stoner Kit?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Throwingtrees13, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Hey Blades and Bladies, just wanted to know what you guys keep in your "stoner kit"? I personally keep Arctic Rhotos, papes, tiny glass jar of weed, small pipe, mints, cologne, Purell (to get the smell off my fingers), Bic with the AWESOME Kasher attachment (Its basically a little metal poker that slides on your lighter), and the occasional bag of chips:cool:

What about you guys?

2. Deoderant, lysol, axe, chapstick, toothpaste/gum, water bottle (w/ or w/o water), lighter, my handy salt shaker top bowl, and various other tools to make smoking devices. I love apples.

3. Just the bare essentials. My bowl, my grinder, my weed, a lighter, and usually a paperclip to help me cash bowls.

4. This thread has already been done before, but I'll humor you.

A Ryot 10" Axe pack holds all of this:
    Headford Disc Diffused Bubbler
    Worked Bowl
    Chromium Crusher Clear-Top 4-piece Grinder
    500x0.1g Scale
    Pocket Microscope for looking at buds
    Several packs of Raw Kingsize papers with included Roach tips
    A Raw joint roller for when it's windy, I'm riding in a car and can't hand-roll, etc.
    Several packs of bee-line thick hemp wick
    A single butane bic lighter for lighting the hemp wick
    A glass GonG cleaning stopper to plug the glass joint of the bubbler when I clean it
    Eye drops (I never need/want them, but friend always do, so I keep them handy)
    Glass Poker to stir bowls
    A small jar that holds roughly an 1/8 in big nugs, and a 1/4 in small "popcorn" nugs
    About 10 ziplock bags, mainly for cleaning the bubbler/bowl or grinder in isopropyl alcohol/salt, but also to store nug in a pinch
    Q-Tips for cleaning the pieces

I think that's about everything I need. And yes, it all fits into one case. The case is pictured below.

[​IMG]

5. That... is fucking incredible

6. Not to brag, but honestly, I can't think of a single time smoking where I have needed something that hasn't been in my smoking kit. With the exception of maybe water for the bubbler and gum (to get rid of cottonmouth) which I always carry on my regardless of whether I am smoking or not.

7. In an altoids tin:
    Zig zags
    Lighter
    Rhotos
    Leatherman

In coat pocket:
    Dank
    Purell

8. 1. Naked pix of Mac Miller

2. 3 Matches
    3. A box of chocolate's
    4. Fresh syringes
    5. spoons
    6. mac miller burned cd mixxez
    7. some funyons
    8. little wayne pix
    9. a luver boi

9. my bowel pack of cigs lighter and my weed is all i need

10. Grinder, lighter, papers of different assortments, in fact lighters of different colors also, uhm, and The Bomb, lol

11. cigarettes, king skins, roach card, weed, lighter

if im at home ill use grinder etc but thats just if im out and about

12. Mine is simple.
    My chillum
    Papers
    Grinder
    Two lighters
    Hemp wick
    Small jar of herb
    Paperclip

Sits in a very tiny suitcase on my coffee table.

13. When I need to take my shit on the road, I wrap my bowl, some papers, a lighter, my bud and eyedrops in a 4/20 t-shirt. I call it the 'Burrito' lol

At home tho I just have a drawer filled with everything I don't want people to find. Like all my pieces, bud to smoke, curing bud, lighters, seeds, a grinder, condoms and a few other assorted things.

14. I've got a pure sativa bag and that carries:

40cm gspot bong
    Black leaf inline percolator
    All the diffusers and spare bowls
    Grinder
    Wolf box- holding chron, rizzla's, glass poke and roach.
    Alivi8 vaporiser
    At least 3 lighters - including 1 mini blowtorch for the bong

All I need now is a stealth ice machine for the bong and I'm set!!

15. 1.Drugs
    2.Papers
    3.Lighter
    4.Strawberry lube
    5.Hockey Mask
    6.Gimp suit
    7.Small emp to disable rape alarms.

16. Damn those pesky rape alarms hahaha

17. now i wanna make a stoner kit

18. i try to fit whatever will go in the damn thing

Attached Files:

19. it can get addicting looking for the perfect stoner kit...i'm still looking and already went thru 4 different cases before settling with the one i currently have

20. 1. Weed
    2. Grinder
    3. Papers - Usually Zig-Zag Kutkorners, Ultra thin, and RAW King Slims.
    4. Lighters
    5. Pill bottle
    6. Jar