Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfect size bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Mar 17, 2011.

1. What would be the perfct size bottle for a waterfall bong.

I was thinking a gatorade bottle -

[​IMG]

or should i use -

[​IMG]

OR
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the size of images

2. Go to the supermarket and find the 3L bottles, or a gallon of water. The bigger the better! Of those two i'd say the coke.

3. I use 1 liter bottles and they work fine. I like to punch a little hole in cap and burn my roaches. Any bigger and the roaches burn into the plastic.

4. this.

Attached Files:

5. I made a gravity out of one of these once. It was impossible to clear in less than 2 or 3 hits, and by then the smoke was so stale it was disgusting.

2 liter is the best size in my experience. I usually use around a 7/16 socket.

6. 2 litter gravitys are superior IMO

7. you cant be filling up the whole bottle lmao. gotta find out how much you can take in one blast and keep repeating that

8. Gatorade no doubt. There perfect for snaps.

9. Then what's the point of the giant bottle? :confused:

10. I think he misunderstood your post :rolleyes: