Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfect single dosages

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DoMeAFavorHater, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #1 DoMeAFavorHater, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Hi guys, im new to the forums. Pretty new to weed, only 6 months and this was my first time eating it and it worked really well so I decided to share it.

I bought the pre-made Pilsbury brand cookies, put a full joint amount in one cookie, and ate it. Now, I roll my joints a little smaller than most people because I have a low tolerance, but this cookie started taking effect starting at the 30 minute mark and then I was high as a kite for about 4 hours. Out of the 4 hours, 3 hours of it was a PEAK high, it was reallly intense for me, maybe a bit too intense.

I'm going camping with my buddies, and basically, half the people going smoke weed, and half the people dont. We are going to prank them into eating my weed cookies :D
    One of my friend thinks weed is really bad, but he drinks alcohol all the time so I don't know whats up with that. He just bases his opinion on what he's heard in school basically. This will be an eye opener for him :)
    I did not want to waste a full joint in each cookie because that would be 10 joints, for 10 people.
    I figured, half a joint is a good amount because even for me, a full joint worth was a bit too intense.

So my question is, do you guys think I will still get just as high with half a joint in it, but for less longer? Or not as high, but just as long?
    And for my friends who have never smoked before, do you think half a joint might be moderate, or fuck them up? I remember when I first inhaled weed, I took it out of a small pipe, and only 2 tokes and I was high.

2. First of all, don't trick people into eating edibles if they don't smoke pot. That's just a huge Douche move.
    Second, Either go big or go home with edibles. If you skimp out, you'll have an underwhelming experience.
    Third, If you trick those kids into eating pot cookies, you might (probably will) get the shit kicked out of you (deservingly).

I'm not saying their conceptions are correct about pot, but that's just rotten to trick someone into doing something that they don't want to do. That's like taking a girl to the movies and having her reach into a popcorn bag with your dick in it. She doesn't want a buttery popcorn cock, and they don't want to get high as balls. Have some respect.

3. Seriously what a douche bag move. What if they get tested for work and they fail and they lose there job cuz you thought it was funny to "trick" him.

4. Not a deushe move at all. These kids are probably 16-17 with no life and they just get fucked up all the time. I woulda done that at my age too. Off course you cant do that shit to your coworkers or someone like that, but my good dumb friends from high school that do nothing but try to have a life I would

5. [quote name='"Lerf"']

Not a deushe move at all. These kids are probably 16-17 with no life and they just get fucked up all the time. I woulda done that at my age too. Off course you cant do that shit to your coworkers or someone like that, but my good dumb friends from high school that do nothing but try to have a life I would[/quote]

No. You don't drug anyone without them knowing. Ever.

6. I would if I knew how they would react. Whos down for electric kool aid in the school cafateria :D

7. aren't we sort-of, um, forbidden from talking about minors using?

and anyways...
    it is a big decision (at least it was for me) to use a drug of any kind for the first time. I do tons of research, I worry a lot, and I'm prepared in case something goes wrong.
    drugging someone when they least expect it is a bad idea.
    I knew people who were totally stoked to try weed for the first time, and ended up having a severe panic attack that lasted hours.

Conclusion: Don't do it that's a dick move.

8. [quote name='"Lerf"']

I would if I knew how they would react. Whos down for electric kool aid in the school cafateria :D[/quote]

You shouldn't. Under any circumstance that isn't illegal or about ill intent.

9. if i got low tolerance, all i need is half a gram of good hash, melt it in butter, pour it on a toast, eat it, then smoke a joint, so im not waiting for the edible to kick in, that usually ruins the high, after 1 hour im blazed for atleast 10 hours

id say thats a good dose :)