Perfect pre press vice

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by SquishSquashDude, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Picked up this wicked little vice the other day ..perfect combo for preformin 5g pucks wit the Dabpress prepress RDT_20181229_135043326379556.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not a presser, but what's the advantage to making the pucks pre- press? My best bud presses all his cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  4. some like to prepress it if they are not using filter bags. Others prepress for various reasons with one being the pull more return from the pucks . but really its not necessary. If you have filter bags you can jus stuff em evenly and a little hand prepress to flatten it. Some peeps Prepress cause they use the bottle tech where they stand a large bagged cylinder shaped flower puck on its end and press it that way. its supposed to yeild more but really to each their own brah. Its def the way to go if toy smoke concentrates and have access to good quantity of flower. This dabpress rocks tho man. If you are lookin at presses check these units out ....Top notch quality thick anodized plates ..beauty temp controller....Very happy wit the new press...I got lots to upload and figured this is a decent forum to try out...not sure where to post content but will figure it out i suppose ..lol....Stay tuned Brah

• Like Like x 1