Perfect halladay weekend

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by rsxgamer, May 30, 2010.

1. Roy Halladay just threw a perfect game for the Phillies against the Florida Marlins. 20th time this has ever happened in the history of the MLB. History was just made, and it was so exciting to watch.

2. two perfect games within like a week of each other thats just crazy

3. It went from the most random pitcher to get it to the best in the game right now, both in the same month. I loved em both too.. I'm an A's fan and I have Halladay on my fantasy team haha

4. Dude, Braden is pure filth. A-Rod is such a jackass for stepping on his rubber and then proceeding to say that he didn't even know who Braden was. So a couple weeks later Dallas comes out and throws a perfect game. And on top of that, he did it on Mother's Day, and his mother died when he was in high school. Such an awesome fucking story.

Also, I'm a Red Sox fan, and Halladay murdered the Sox nearly every time he pitched against them, but he's my favorite non-Red Sox player in the MLB right now. I was lucky enough to see him pitch at Fenway a year or two ago. I was so happy when I turned on ESPN to see that he had thrown a perfect game. He deserves it so much. He's one of the only guys around to throw complete games consistently anymore. Even though he's never made a playoff appearance, he absolutely belongs in the HOF. I've considered buying a Halladay shirt in the past.

5. Whoa, Halladay has a son named Braden haha