Perfect Grow spare no expense!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by green ninja, Mar 16, 2012.

1. thanks bro. it is funny that although it seems obvious it is a rule to live by. ill focus on the room the tent is in ill keep the ac on low and that should keep that room in the hi 60 low 70 easy. if i keep the closet cracked i can get that cool air in just by the fact that the tent is exausting. when i go to flower ill probably just open the vent on the opposite side of the tent caz i dont want the light to seep in on the side where the closet is open. stealth is not a concern just not obvious i wanna be able to close up if company. comes over caz i dobt even smoke anymore. i do this for fun and extra. as soon as this one is set im gonn throw the second tent up

2. ok so I pulled 6 new cuttings for clones and put the little lady into flower.
    I gave full strength bloom nutes and switched to 12/12

mother earth tea bloom - 7.5ml/L
    sensi cal mg bloom - 2ml/L
    voodoo juice - 2ml/L
    piranha - 2ml/L
    terantula - 2ml/L
    bud candy - 2ml/L

pics to come.

clones were taken from bottom 6 nodes. cut and immediately put in cup of 5.5 ph water with some b52. also soaked rockwool in same solution. cut at 45 degrees and dipped in clonex gel. and placed in rockwool. put in a humidity dome under 24/0 with 4 t5's

3. Lots of words and very few pics....I'll sub just in case you decide to start getting picture crazy

You have a green thumb.....I just want to see more of it

4. I usually post pics on the weekend.... I work crazy during week and don't have the time. I will go picture crazy on saturday i promise! Thanks for subbing

5. ugg my worst nightmare came true!!!!! my FEMINIZED!!! yes freakin feminized strawberry blue was a male!!!!!!!!!! i have pics that will be posted within 24 hours! stalk was thick as a nickle and beautiful... clones took nicely and all and its a fuckin male!!! i cut this fucker down and germinated 3 fem train wrecks and 3 fem strawberry haze...

how can a fem seed be a male!?!?!?!

6. [quote name='"green ninja"']ugg my worst nightmare came true!!!!! my FEMINIZED!!! yes freakin feminized strawberry blue was a male!!!!!!!!!! i have pics that will be posted within 24 hours! stalk was thick as a nickle and beautiful... clones took nicely and all and its a fuckin male!!! i cut this fucker down and germinated 3 fem train wrecks and 3 fem strawberry haze...

how can a fem seed be a male!?!?!?![/quote]

Its hermie, not male..... Stress causes female seeds to turn hermie...terrible heat, trimming at the wrong time, too many nutes....ect,ect

7. it did have like two days where it got hot before i fixed up the ventilation. like in the hi 90s. but only like a day or two and also a day when the power went out so no light for about 13-15 hours. nutes were never full strength at highest they hit like 90%. also never saw any female pistils anywhere just balls EVERYWHERE!!! either way i guess those few factors with the heat and light were enough.

pics are comin i have them on my phone thats how im posting i gotta get on an actual computer

8. Sometimes Hermaphrodites will present male parts at the bottom of the plant and female parts at the top. I have dealt with this on more than one occasion.

And Fem seeds are more like 95% Fem, every so often a herm, or even a male, does emerge.

I mean, have you seen Jurassic Park. Nature finds a way, even with dinosaurs made from recombinant frog DNA with an L-Lysine deficiency.

9. its funny you say that caz i specifically thought of jurassic park when i saw it. also this was straight male no pistils anywhere, not one! i checked with a magnifyinh glass i was astonished.. iv grown a lot and like i said it hit 90s for a dy or two and the power went out for half a day but i just dont see that as enough to stress

10. ok so new updates. the three trainwrecks and two of the strawberry haze sprouted.

put in my rootbuilders with zero water and voodoo juice. pics will be up soon.

11. here are pics of the male... sorry bout the LED light.

Attached Files:

12. looking great mate!!!!!:hello: u planning to keep male for breeding?

13. nah i killed that sucker lol...

i have 3 strawberry haze fems and 3 trainwreck fems that sprouted over weekend... I will have the new pics up this weekend and Follow over again

14. this poor thread died :(