Perfect Fungal Tea For Massive Nugs

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Garden0fWeeden, Jun 17, 2013.

1. #1 Garden0fWeeden, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    One part humus soil (I use Alaskan by GH)
    One part rice/oat flour
    One part uprising bloom (or any fish hydrolysate, mushroom compost, yucca, alfalfa and kelp meal mix)

Mix with a little de-chlorinated water in a mason jar
    Shake to cover all inside jar walls
    Place on Heating mat @ 80 deg in a dark place

Colonization after 2 days damn near every time

Mix with EWC, indonesian bat guano, peruvian seabird guano, any plant tonic (I use jump start for extra kelp, humic acids, and complex carbs)

Brew 2 days

Add 10ml/gal molasses

*Optional: Add great white, Gravity, and SSU one hour before applying.

pH test: Fungal dominant teas are acidic, while bacterial dominant teas are alkaline.

You're welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Word. Ate you applying via foliar or roots or a combo of both? Gonna give it a try thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What exactly are you colonizing?

How will I know whether the colonization occurs or not?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yah dude you're flirting with disaster here. Simple top dress of MBP/rye grain flour and you have a great fungal innoculant along with a laundry list of other benefits.

Water in with fulvic/aloe/silica. You will see the mycellium

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Warm temps and anaerobic conditions for two days seems dangerous. I would agree with Toker, Malted Barley does great things.
    And if you use quality humus sources in your soil mix, you shouldn't need to reinoculate throughout the grow because everything should still be present in the mix.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The member you are asking has not been around for 4 years, since right after starting this thread.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. B
    Bahahha, I didn't even notice the date. Lol, very observant this morning aren't I?

• Like Like x 2