Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfect Day.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighTime, May 28, 2010.

1. You know those days when you look back and say. DAMN. that was the best day i can remember in a long time. I feel fantastic. I could climb everest. Thanks GC for being such an amazing resource my senior year. Schools out. Keep toking!

2. ...........No. Not appropriate for this thread. Failed attempt

3. gratz on graduating! goood days are the best kind

4. If you havent had to sit through graduation ceremonys yet, id deff recommend gettin stoned beofre going if you werent planning on it already. I didnt toke and it was one of the most boing experiences of my life.

5. Haha speaking of that....:p

I graduated last saturday, and yes, take this mans advice ^^ if you feel like you can handle your high around your schoolboard etc. Best decision i made was going to graduation high with my friends. We kept it cool and everything, it just helped pass the time until the "fun"(grad party) actually started.:D

Whatever you do, just dont get caught, dont wanna lose that diploma that you worked for for 13 years just to get high. But if you can handle it...more power to you.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. ^^^ when i graduated in 2007, we had to wear purple fucking gowns, (school colors, purple and gold wtf is that) it was 90 degrees and they MADE guys wear other shirts under them.... like the fucking 50 pound purple gown wasnt enough.... so i got super fucking high and went and before a crossed the platform whatever it is, i unzipped my shirt and my fucking pantera shirt is just rockin thru in the pic of me shaking the principles hand....definite win for me hahhahahahah

7. #8 Toothfairy, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    :smoking: i know exactly what you mean, Today was a good day by Ice cube always reminds me of those days.

8. and i didnt even have ta use mah ak, i gotta say it was a good day ^^^^^

9. HAHA +1 rep for making me lol:laughing:

Smoke On!:smoking:

10. I did toke before graduation. I had to lead the school in the pledge and my words were slurred. I just said i was scared haha :hello::p