perfect chill spot/my mini adventure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highest0869, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Sounds like an incredible place, whereabouts was it? I'm from the north myself.

Very jealous of your surf trip btw..

2. Definitely the way forward, but if you fancy the sound of the atlantic waves crashing, take a wind proof lighter, we had ALOT of fun trying to find somehwere to spark up out of the wind.....

We were on the north Cornish coast.

I was epic, got even better sat under the stars on the ridiculously clear night!
    We were so far out of the way you could see the clusters of stars running across the sky I don't even get at home and I live in the middle of the countryside.
    But we had an epic moment, me and my mate, two people I'd just met through the surf trip, passing the joint around watching a meteor shower we didn't even know was happening!
    Couldn't have been better.

Nothing more fun than random adventures.

3. i've got some land out in angleton, tx and theres a lake near the property. one day i want to chill in a boat with my best buds and maybe a few friends too lol.

4. I would never wanna smoke in a boat unless its like a actual big nice one. I would be so paranoid i fall off haha

5. That when you swim my friend, Nice spot in the pic man, Got a pretty sweet spot down in a dried creek bed with a picnic table down there. Light coming through the trees looks crazy when you get the smoke rolling.

6. When I used to live with my buddy, we would walk down the street and into a field of tall weed (not the good kind) like things. They were about 6 foot tall, and there were a shitload of em, so we went to the middle of the field and cleared out a space that we now call the chill spot. It really was chill, we had seats and a bonfire room. Spent last 4/20 there with 3 other people. Man those were good ass times. Makes me regret moving.

7. [quote name='"kRaC"']What is this 'square' you speak of?[/quote]

it's a cigarette haha