Perf Med

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cavia porcellus, Apr 8, 2016.

1. #1 Cavia porcellus, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    :passtheshit: Welcome Everyone.

After sum sorta mid's Bag seed got sum of The good stuff from The Vault & they got dropped a few weeks ago.
    I'm on a mission to help ourselves where the norm. med. is lacking & or failed.
    And learn to Care & love our Baby's the Best we can Thanks to the great people's here at GC Thank you All.
    :Love-Plant:

12833235_588474487985006_2002598337_n (1).jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. #2 Cavia porcellus, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Till I get more stuff here from the Vault seed runs there is info on them here also : XRMS LiL Spot

Thanks, XRM

:smoking-banana:

Saved

• Like Like x 3
  3. #3 Cavia porcellus, Apr 8, 2016
    :volcano:

Get in here w yer Cano Man LMAO

4. Amen Brother let it Allll Out !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sum days you need things to let alil pressure go ....

and also to center yourself .... Miss a big part of your yourself in your old man, Lost to the Beasts of Hard work & Cancer.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Saved a couple spots so I can edit and post more details later when i can get it 1/2 together.
    mostly using coco & perlite with a variation of the Ironhead method.

I will also get sum pics over here, current ones are around 3 3 1/2 weeks since they popped up.

But being that age and that I have a couple quicker ones going The question starts to pop up .... what next. Thinking of:
    Blueberry - have a seedsman
    quick one - queen seeds
    Maybe Hammer shark - CBD botanic

might see if a couple of the mid's BS crosses I made will sprout for shits and giggles

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

TP of the 2) Hawkins 2.0 from Professor Paul seeds

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 Cavia porcellus, Apr 8, 2016
    [​IMG]

The Hawkins & Heisenberg Special are the main ones we will be concentrating on right now.
    my POS phone cam doesnt do them justice, But the purple in the stalk is already showing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. OK I'll Bite LOL

• Like Like x 3
  10. Now if she is a size 6 than I am superman
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Welcome brother

• Like Like x 1
  12. Iduñno but looks like a size Right

• Like Like x 1
  13. Adult H2.jpg sea of Hawkins.jpg

Here are sum Adult Hawkins 2.0 pics I ran across .... Yummmy !!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. mar 16 16.jpg mar 23 16.jpg Mar26 16.jpg

Sum pics from the 13th and 23rd of march

• Like Like x 5
  15. Even though I would love to run anything from S gardens among other things I see people doing well with. May even drop another hash passion Love the way there growing may work on finding the best phenols there .....

16. Have a good day everyone will try to get more up later today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Welcome, great to see everyone.

Yes they have / had been doing great. Till i wasn't and they were getting to big for the solo So not only did i TP them almost a week late I was having a hard time keeping the wetness even & we are pretty sure the wifey mixed the sm90 to strong for them. Had the 1/2 fake leaves and first true leaves go limeish yellow But they are bouncing back from that and the TP and new grow is taking off well.
    Hopefully get more light soon & not long after sum ventilation & filter cause they will need it.
    This cold front thats kicking my ass and knee this am doesnt say its that hot or Humid but thatll only last a couple more hours lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Morning

• Like Like x 1