Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IndyRoller, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Im not really used to smoking bongs often and have never hit one with a perc so i was wondering if percs are really that great. any opinions?

2. If you can get around to making one for a homemade device, that would help. You can also buy them :].

3. a perc is just another filter.... its not all that its made up.... like if u make some homemades you will learn alot about bongology

4. my philosophy is the more percs the better. it just hits a lot smoother

5. ^ Thats not true. The more percs the more drag. But they def do cool the smoke down.

6. what do you mean by drag?

7. ^you need to hit it harder ^

8. not necessarily. usually, the more percs, the more drag youll get. which will make your bong alot harder to rip. if you want a perc'd bong, get a tree perc, that has the least drag of any style perc, whether it be dome or tree

9. If you have tons of drag from a perc bong, you bought a shitty bong.

10. The percolator simply acts as another water filter to smooth out the hits...they aren't there to cool down the smoke (that's what an ice catch is for).

Good Bong > Crappy Bong w/perc(s)

11. personally i like just one perc because it does cool down the smoke alot without to much drag, but bongs with more than one perc seems not needed to me.